Have you ever been in an online relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. A girl from a different country. Two years later we met. Two years after that she moved in with me. Four years after that we got married.

• that's a great story! :)

• Don't try this at home kids
      :D
      It was immensely difficult. Frustrating. It took unnatural amounts of trust and patience. Not for the faint hearted!

• Still amazing ahah
      No I won't try this at home lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, through Facebook And...
    Ended up Hopping Aboard and going Abroad, to Meet up with my Muslim Man in Egypt who Ended up to be a Husband on My... Second Round-Trip.
    Good luck and Great question, @SweetAngelx xx

What Guys Said 16

• A short live one, yes. Broke it off because I was 19 or so and there was no way I'd be able to have an online LDR with a girl from Australia while I'm in Eastern Europe.

• No and I wouldn't even consider it. LDR's and on line relationships are not satisfying in my opinion.

• Nope.. I am an online virgin I guess...

• nope, can't say I have

• Yes... had a relationship with a chick from Belarus, then broke up after 1 year cause of jeolusy and shit, and I dont support anyone to have long distance relationships, its hard and Sucks a lot, you dont know is she cheating or not.

• lol no. That's for nerds who can't get pooosy

• Nah, I never have and I never will.

• kind of. a few times. doesn't look like they work for me

• A few years ago I had this thing with someone from Austria, lot's of video and picture stuff but it cooled down after two weeks and we just stopped messaging.

• Nope

• want to give a try

• Once and never again.

• nope

• Nope. Never have.

• No, they don't work.

• Yes but all it consisted of was masturbation sexting and other stuff.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I have been in an online relationship.
    my relationship status now is kinda complicated. But I'm NEVER getting in another online relationship ever again. I've had enough of it :/

• Yes and it tore my heart in two. Never again.

• Nope.

• No I have not

• Nup
    filler

• I had one for two years, it was the first meaningful relationship I've ever had.

• Yes and he dumped me.

• Yes when I was 16 :)

• No, I have never been in one and I don't think I would be interested in that

• Yes I tried it. It's not really for me, long distance makes one of the people involved eventually detach. There's no physical connection or anything. I tried having date nights with him, were we watch the same movie at the same time, but be on the pone. I didn't mind it, but he didn't like it. Eventually he found a girl near him instead, so things happen.