Have you ever been in an online relationship?

1|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. A girl from a different country. Two years later we met. Two years after that she moved in with me. Four years after that we got married.

5|2
    0|0
    • that's a great story! :)

• Show All
    • Don't try this at home kids
      :D
      It was immensely difficult. Frustrating. It took unnatural amounts of trust and patience. Not for the faint hearted!

• Still amazing ahah
      No I won't try this at home lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, through Facebook And...
    Ended up Hopping Aboard and going Abroad, to Meet up with my Muslim Man in Egypt who Ended up to be a Husband on My... Second Round-Trip.
    Good luck and Great question, @SweetAngelx xx

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• A short live one, yes. Broke it off because I was 19 or so and there was no way I'd be able to have an online LDR with a girl from Australia while I'm in Eastern Europe.

1|2
    0|0
  • No and I wouldn't even consider it. LDR's and on line relationships are not satisfying in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.. I am an online virgin I guess...

1|1
    0|0
  • nope, can't say I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... had a relationship with a chick from Belarus, then broke up after 1 year cause of jeolusy and shit, and I dont support anyone to have long distance relationships, its hard and Sucks a lot, you dont know is she cheating or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no. That's for nerds who can't get pooosy

0|0
    1|1
  • Nah, I never have and I never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind of. a few times. doesn't look like they work for me

1|0
    0|0
  • A few years ago I had this thing with someone from Austria, lot's of video and picture stuff but it cooled down after two weeks and we just stopped messaging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • want to give a try

0|0
    1|0
  • Once and never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but all it consisted of was masturbation sexting and other stuff.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I have been in an online relationship.
    my relationship status now is kinda complicated. But I'm NEVER getting in another online relationship ever again. I've had enough of it :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it tore my heart in two. Never again.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nup
    filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one for two years, it was the first meaningful relationship I've ever had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and he dumped me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when I was 16 :)

0|0
    1|1
  • No, I have never been in one and I don't think I would be interested in that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I tried it. It's not really for me, long distance makes one of the people involved eventually detach. There's no physical connection or anything. I tried having date nights with him, were we watch the same movie at the same time, but be on the pone. I didn't mind it, but he didn't like it. Eventually he found a girl near him instead, so things happen.

0|0
    0|0