How do you get a lot of messages from guys on dating websites?

0|0
8|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Step 1 remove all clothes and then add just enough clothing to just not get your picture removed from the site step 2 add a section on your profile about you just can't find a advantous enough guy in bed and how your dad owns a brewery and needs a taste tester step 3 sit back and watch the message role in

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just by existing hahaha

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• LOL and LOL

0|0
    1|0
    • ahahhahahaahhah

• Show All
    • What does that mean.

• First of all why would anyone want a lot of messages from guys? The point is to get quality messages from guys not a lot. 2nd if you are a female you already have a leg up... most women get 20-25 messages a day... as to the male counterpart who gets NOTHING. So I am on this site to help.. . hit me with some more specifics on what you are looking for... because a lot of messages from guys... should not be your focus.

• I don't you really want to have lots of awnsers. Instead, it would be way easier and efficient to get fewer quality awnsers from those you want to be attractive to.

I think for your pictures at first, you have to get it the way you want yourself to be appreciated during activities you would like to do with someone. Example, if you are someone calm who loves having some walks in the wood, get some great pictures of you naturally looking, in some outdoors spots, pictures your alone on it. Murphy's law always want your best friend to be looking cuter than you to the person your trying to gain interest from. Just one or two pictures with no sunglasses, no makeup, natural smile looking, and your on your way. You will get rid like that of thoses who disserve a hookup by not looking too sexy but more sweetheart and authentic instead.

For your text, be truthful and direct about what your exactly looking for. Kids, no kids, smoking or not, dirt, hyperactive or calm, pets... Short or long term plans you want to share with someone. If only one guy sees himself in what you are and what you are into, you'll have one great awnser :-)

Don't be superficial. IT IS IMPORTANT that both of you find at first each other physically attractive as you are right now. Don't try to take someone you will want to change for you one day. It will not. If you don't like mustaches, don't expect him to shave it for your beautiful eyes. You will end up spending month waiting to enjoy your candy as he will be sad knowing you don't love his mustache. Take someone who is like you want and like right now.

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Message them and start a conversation maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put your makeup on and fix your hair. Post a side pic wearing shorts if you have the legs to pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • By being attractive.

0|0
    2|0
  • Most girl usually get lots of messages from dating websites

3|0
    1|0
  • Step 1: Be a decent looking woman.
    Step 2: Put a handful of pictures online showing you are a decent looking woman.
    Step 3: Get messages
    Step 4: Profit

0|0
    0|0
    • Orrrrr;

Step 1: Be a girl.
      Step 2: Profit.

• @DocRim

TrueStory. Online dating is so ridiculously advantageous for girls, it's not even funny. All the guys who would look hours for their pair in person finally manage contact women and they do it in numbers. I prefer going out in the wild.

• I'd think the two biggest requirements are looking hot and being active on the site. Even then as a girl you should already be receiving messages here and there... from my nonexistent experience lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Be a woman
    2. Post some pictures
    3. Be under 30 years old

/inbox flooded

0|1
    1|0
  • Be a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You ask. And you don't post anonymously

0|0
    0|0
  • usually you should get like 10 dick pics per day just, cause you are female xD

0|0
    0|0
  • show some of your tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a good picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Put plenty of click bait

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol is this a serious question?😂😂😂you don't even have to do anything just be a girl and that's it

0|0
    1|0
  • Be a girl.
    Answer the sex questions to say your horny and kinky.
    Put up a good mug shot with medium make up including cleavage and one of you with cloves that make you look more curvy.
    Don't say you have kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe you're asking this.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why can't you?

• It's easy, you're a girl. Guys are always messaging women on dating sites. Ugly girls still get more messages than attractive guys. That's how easy it is for you.

• put your booty up on the bathroom sink and take pics

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Do you want A LOT of messages from random guys? that's easy. Or do you want to find someone that may want to actually go out on a date with, spend some quality time with and get to know them. Dating sites should not be a popularity contest. If you just want attention, there are other places to go to get that. Those sites should be about finding someone you may be compatible with and want to meet, and for that, you just need to be honest and be yourself, not act like someone else in order to get attention. Quality over Quantity.

0|0
    0|0
  • You exist

4|0
    0|0
  • show your body...

2|2
    0|0
  • Lol be pervy and show skin

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't be fat.

*Being white is a bonus

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this site mostly attracts desperate guys, so it shouldn't be hard...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a girl. It comes with the territory. You don't even need to try hard

3|1
    0|0