I have no idea what to do?

Okay, I'm just going to put these in bullet points:
- I don't know how to flirt but apparently me being nice sometimes comes across as flirting
- I don't talk to a guy too much or stay around them too much in fear of becoming clingy
- I feel like I come off as uninterested but I'm just too scared and don't know how to make the first move because I usually want the guy to make the first move...

How can I attract more guys but keep them interested and ask me out? I've been single for ages now and I want a boyfriend x

What Guys Said 2

• How to flirt:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwfVaehcdfE

>> I don't talk to a guy too much or stay around them too much in fear of becoming clingy

Stop that. Clingy is like controlling and possessing a guy, sending him a boatload of texts without waiting for him to respond. It's fine to talk to one as long as you like.

• Being nice is not being flirty.

• Yeah but apparently me being nice to guys COMES ACROSS as flirting... And I don't mean to

What Girls Said 1

• It's easy for women to have guys chasing them. You could try complimenting them, teasing them, being more suggestive, touch them more often, wear less clothes around them etc.