Guy I'm dating said he isn't sure about anything?

The guy i'm dating said h doesn't want to break up but because we live 50 miles away he doesn't see things getting any easier (its really hard for us to meet up). He said he can't think or knows what he wants he tells me i'm amazing and all that BS. He said he needs to talk to a close friend first to help him make up his mind and I've told him he has till the end of the week because I don't want to waste my time on someone who isn't sure about me.

We were doing really well a few weeks ago and all of a sudden things have been weird we haven't been able to meet due to holidays and as a result our connection kind of dwindled. In my mind if your unsure that is your decision right there, but he keeps saying he does want me. Its fing confusing as I know what I want. He has promised me it is just the logistics of getting to each other.

2mo I have ended it and of course not heard from him. It feels so weird to have him gone so quickly out of my life

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him. You're clearly wasting your time with someone who doesn't know what he wants.

I told him I'd give him a week to think about it and talk later. Should I still honor this or just tell him? I mean I expect him to disappear and not contact me at all

Just tell him.

I have and I haven't heard anything back from him. I do regret doing it via text

What Guys Said 1

• I'm with you because once doubt enters the relationship then lots of things can go wrong or the romance can fade especially if distance is involved in the relationship

What Girls Said 0