Has your friends with benefits ever turned into something more?

Usually one person ends up catching feelings and getting hurt. But has your friends with benefits ever turn into more?

• Yes, it turned serious
    32% (7)20% (3)27% (10)Vote
  • No, Ended up a disaster
    36% (8)20% (3)30% (11)Vote
  • Other
    32% (7)60% (9)43% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Voting D in your heavily loaded poll - every friends with benefits I've ever had has ended fine, we've moved on with our lives and there were no problems or drama.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Started as friends, later friends with benefits, now we're in a 7+ months relationship and I honestly don't know how I did not saw it coming and kept telling myself that we can be ''just friends''.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They've all turned into FFWBs (Former Friends With Benefits)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A few of them, but they started more as unofficial friends with benefits, if that makes sense. We didn't agree beforehand or during our time together to limit it to a casual hook-up, and we still went out on dates and stuff, so they were free to evolve and change into something more, if we wanted that. I guess they were more casual dating situations that evolved into more serious relationships, rather than strictly friends with benefits, but yeah. The ones that didn't go anywhere did not end in disaster though lol, we just stopped seeing each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first real boyfriend wanted to be friends with benefits but we ended up in a 6 month relationship lol. So kinda.

0|0
    0|0
  • They remained close friends of mine that I fuck. I think they could if the sex is really good and the connection is there. My friends are really close to me tbh. I find them quite useful in bed and out of bed. We go on dates and have intimate moments but by no means do we get serious.

0|0
    0|0