Does this means he is over me?

This guy started showing interest in me few months ago and we kinda started hanging out. I started enjoying his company but all of a sudden he kinda started behaving distant, and doesn't show same interests as he used to. He used to always text me to hang out and stuff but now he doesn't. He always suggest to go to movies and shopping but never really take initiative. Does this mean he is nt interested in me any more or it was all in my head from the start

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. For me if im interested I always take initiative to go out but if I feel that feelings aren't being reciprocated or im losing feelings then I slowly drift away

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say but it might've been just in your head.

Maybe he now has a girlfriend.

Maybe he knows you're getting feelings where he does not and its awkward for him to hang with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I think he might be losing interest, can't say for sure though

• It could be different things, first of all he could be afraid to make the next move. Second, he could be wondering if you feel the same way. Third, he might just want to be friends. Find out for sure or you will never know.

What Girls Said 0