I really like a girl and she likes me back. She's SO pretty and perfect in my eyes and most others in my grade. Why would she like me? (I'm hideous)?

I have dirty blonde hair in a side part, not too tan, braceless white, straight teeth, crooked nose if you look really closely inside, since I'm blonde, my eyebrows are a lighter and darker shade, and I have always had self confidence issues. Why would she like me so much when we've barely known each other in person for a few weeks? (We are doing to homecoming dance in a month together).

Most Helpful Girl

• You're her type obviously

Most Helpful Guy

• because girls are weird just like guys... they like weird things just like we do. she could like any one thing or all the weird things about u. u dont know. there are THREE paths here... girls "mature" faster so she "likes" u. what they call their "love" line. she thinks things u do or stuff ur friends or her friends say about u are cool or nice... NEXT, girls are just like guys... again she's horny just like a guy. she thinks something is cute on u. ur stupid haircut, or something bla bla bla... something attracts her. while i was a bit older, my first girlfriend was 14... and she was a little freak... she was way worse than i was lol.
    LAST... i hate to put this thought in ur head, but im just trying to cover all the bases. again girls are just like guys. girls are evil little shits. she could be doing it as some kind of shit head joke to be mean to u as some kind of prank... i never had this happen to me but i did see this happen to a couple of friends and well, im sure we have all seen more than one movie about this kind of thing. guys do it too so its not like we are innocent, im just saying. so it could be any one of those 3 reasons, but it should be one... lol. now go figure out which one it is lol :).
    and like i said, girls are just like guys, they are weirded out and shy and horny just like we are... so if u are feeling awkward she is probably also. try to keep in mind how both of u would feel, assuming she is not trying to be an ass to u. regardless of what girls like to think, we still rule the world and when shit hits the fan, then come to us, so be nice to her and treat her good. dont take advantage of her either... she could do it to u remember, ur are both vulenerable.

• Interesting answer lol. It's nice seeing it from another guys perspective so thank you... keep helping people on here cause sometimes all people need is some PAINFULLY brutal honestly. Thanks again man, goodnight.

What Girls Said 1

• because you are a cool guy who she thinks is cute. thats why girls would like a guy

What Guys Said 2

• That's just it dude , she sees more in you than you do in your own self. Maybe you have a great personality and that's what she like so much about you

• And you, my friend, are the people I need. Thanks :)

• I some how doubt that your as bad looking as you think you are , but it is impossible to see what others see in you

• Weirdos...