Should I just end it with her?

My girlfriend is dumping me basically cause my mom needed my help and she didn't like that. My mom who is disabled needed me to stay home Friday night while my dad went to work. My girlfriend and I had plans to go up north. The plan changed and she threw a hissy fit. Saying that she wants to be number 1 priority and that she deserves that. And if I can't come see her when she needs me there's no point. She acted the same way when my grandpa died and I couldn't visit her. She has depression and has suicidal thoughts. I'm scared she is going to do so and I'll get blamed for it. I don't want her to hurt herself cause she doesn't need to do that when everyone loves her. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do what you need to. Though you need to end it as you can't be at her beck and call. Especially when your family need you more and she doesn't sound mentally stable enough for a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• So people threaten suicide as a way of "taking people hostage." That is what you are describing. If you want to break up with her (excellent idea,) enlist the help of her parents, siblings, best friend, etc. whoever cares about her and is physically close, tell them what you are going to do, then tell her when they are physically present and let them deal with the aftermath.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think your girlfriend is a little immature and doesn't seem to be considerate towards you as well.

• She sounds like a cunt. Dump her