To all mature Guys here , do you really like dating young lady and why?

my friends who are older than me usually date older guys and i know why but why the older guys want to date younger women

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm... I guess I fit this category :P

I have dated younger women in the past, as some women even in their 20's and 30's were mature for their age. They enjoyed the same things in life.

It was funny, when I was dating for awhile, I never had any women my age look at me, perhaps they were interested in the younger guys?

What Guys Said 8

• because they where available to them, older to their own age girls are always uptight and dont want anyone, or they (older girls) were stupid enough to of let themselves be used by other guys, most guys like the pure innocent girls, and for many guys we dont always get to have a girl when we are young so the desires to is still there.

• If she's more mature than the others

• I won't date a woman younger than 22 and even then I am not sure if 22 is too young or not. The only reason I say that is because I know a really beautiful, mature and sensible woman who I'd ask out if she didn't have a boyfriend.

• Because younger women usually have good attitudes and aren't bitter and jaded.

• Because you are beautyful, cute little creatures.
    And because milfs and coguars eventually pretend "too much" expecially when they reached pornstar skills, therefore it's quite an effort to make them happy :)

• it says im 23 but im 13 so yes i like young girls

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more