Would a guy ever have a reason for lying about the number of women he's slept with?

Would a guy ever lie about the number of women he's slept with to his girlfriend? Especially if the number is small, only one or two.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he says a definite number like 2, i think it would be correct. If he's vague, like he says 2 or 3, it's probably not true. He should remember each and every one! Unless he was totally incapable because he was drunk and wasn't sure if he did or not.

A vague number like 20 or 30 probably means he doesn't think much about girls after he's made his conquest.

I think the only times a guy would lie is if it's a huge number or none at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might either lie to make himself sound more experienced than he is, or he will lie to make sure you don't think he's a man-whore

What Guys Said 5

• The number one lie a woman tells a man is her age. The number two lie a woman tells a man is how many men she has had sex with. (women tend to "forget" most of them)

No one knows how many women I have had sex with except me, and I am not telling anyone.

• lol... I have never lied about that. Age 29. Sex with 2 guys.

• @Asker wow looks like my long lost twin sister. I'm your same age and only been with a past boyfriend (1 that is).
      @WalterRadio,
      I got nothing to lie about. If some guy my age doesn't like my age and thinks I'm lying by I've only been with one man, he can go to hell. His lost, not mine.

• If he wanted to seem more experienced, or if he didn't want to admit that he has slept with tons of women.

• Insecure of his sexuality. Afraid a woman will shame him.

• I mean I'd guess he would, mine is 5, nfg..

• Because it's none of your business what he does with his body.

• I think number of sex partners (or at least a ballpark) is very important information to share for the sake of std prevention. So, it is my business if I'm sleeping with a guy (and my history is his business).

• what, you do think that's oppressive to men?

What Girls Said 0