What breaks your heart?

I want to know what breaks peoples heart. Choose one or more the bad acts that can break your heart.

• Being lead on while dating someone for months.
  • Person leaving you without warning. You thought times were good.
  • Throwing yourself at someone and being rejected.
Unfortunately, I was guilty of doing all of this to girls in my late teens to mid 20's. Im just now realizing some hurt I could have caused.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been rejected twice by guys I had really fallen for. These were guys I trusted and cared about. They were friends who I thought wanted me the way I wanted them. They did not feel that.

All of them would break my heart. All of them involve losing someone you care about and love. How could that not break your heart? We are not made to be unbreakable but we are made to heal thank goodness.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• B. Nothing more hurt than someone you are in love with all of sudden stop everything without clarifying things with you. I mean if he doesn't have feeling for me anymore, he should be frank about it rather than being a pussy.

• Person leaving or ghosting me after things were going so well without any warning.

• I meant number two.

• All of them are terrible and would break my heart. The second and third ones are the worst.

• No food in the fridge when you're hungry at night.

• That sucks. I feel bad for anybody going through that.

• all of them.

• All of them.

• being poor.

What Guys Said 4

• The second one, a person leaving me. A friend was taken away from me :/

• tragedies going on in the World that no one has care for

• Throwing yourself at someone and being rejected + when they were into you a lot at first