Am I just entertainment?

Why do men flirt with me then make me fall for them then not follow through? Am I there for their dick entertainment or something? I'm considered attractive but come from a conservative family. I don't sleep around but keep getting guys messing with my heart and head?

Most Helpful Guy

• probably has to do more with the guys who approach you and perhaps the circles you interact with. i would think that the circles you move in are with guys who may not be looking for someone who more apt to sleep with them

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say... try to build a wall around that heart and see who can climb over it, or who can break through it.

• You are post-wall. "Entertainment" is all any man wants from you, because it's all you have to offer.

• Entertainment certainly isn't all what I have to offer. I guess they just want cheap sex so go elsewhere for it.

• If you reread my post you'll notice I said I don't sleep around so I don't have a loose vagina silly. No wonder you post anon lol.

• If anyone believed that, you wouldn't have asked the question.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, they consider you a part of entertainment.