Does certain interracial dating bother you?

I'll be friends with people of all different races as long as they don't perpetuate racial stereotypes (like many seem to do)... but it really bothers me seeing this sometimes, particularly if it's a guy and a white girl who I find attractive... I know that may be "racist" but it does bother me... at the same time though like I said if someone is eloquent and intelligent then it doesn't matter to me what their skin color is or anything, but if I see someone is a walking stereotype I think very little of them.

• Yes
  • No
  • Not Sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Feeling those types of feelings gives off the impression that you think you are more deserving of the girl over than them solely on the fact that you are white and they are not. Lowkey kinda racist.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound kinda racist. If the two people are happy who gives a crap if they have different colored skin. I was in an interracial relationship and would hate to think people were looking at us and judging based solely on the fact that our skin color colors were different.

What Girls Said 10

• You're racist, believe it or not.
    I know you think your thinking isn't flawed and try to think good of it, but you have to learn that mixing is inevitable. Stereotypes or not. From the sounds of it, you sound kinda jealous that the guy got that cute white girl that you couldn't get. hm.

• I'm mixed, so it would be soooo odd for me to think of interracial relationships as anything other than normal. I get that they are a little rarer, but when I see it of course I like it 😄

• Not at all. It's not my business, and we all bleed red.

• No, as a black girl who has only dated black guys. That would make me a hypocrite.

• white* not sure why I put black guys, meant white. CURSE YOU GAG AND YOUR INABILITY TO LET US DELETE OPINIONS

• No, only time it annoys me is if it's a male that I like in a relationship but that'd bother me even if it was intraracial.

• I think you're just jealous. You don't own the world. Don't feel so entitled to everything.

• I don't have a problem with it. If they are happy then who am I to pass judgement?

• I know what you mean.
    For some reason seeing a white man with an Asian woman bothers me.
    But I'm okay with other "types" of interracial couples.

• Why?

• Okay.

• you didn't?

• It does not bother me. You are just insecure and possibly racist and need to get a life ha ha.

• No, it's their life not mine. It never bothered me.

What Guys Said 10

• No, it excites me actually!

• Nope, I see IR couples everyday.

• Nope doesn't bother me at all.

• Yes, fat people with skinny people.

• We are all the same- one sisterhood/brotherhood making up one human race

Unequivocally, No!

• No all of my girlfriends have been other races. I don't find white women that attractive

• no, none of my business.

• Some are repulsive to me, Visually and every other way,

• Any non-white with a white female pisses me off.

• I couldn't care less, I just wish there wasn't this massive hoo har made about white women. You can have the most average looking white women and 9/10 men drool over her purely for the fact she is white. I find that shit weird.

• Ehhhh... someone at LEAST has to be a 6 for me, and if they are a 6 they better be like the most fantastic person ever.