Women: Why Would You Date an Unattractive Man?

A woman meets a guy on a blind date. She has fun and decides he would be fun to hang out with, but there was no chemistry and she could not see herself ever sleeping with him.

But he is very interested in her, and he asks her out again. Why would she keep dating him?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be the guy has benefits [ some women are low like that... ]

or she wanted to be nice

and not hurt his feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• why are guys so clueless? she still dated him because she liked him and fells good with him but she doesn't have to have sex with him. she wants to just enjoy being with him and it doesn't matter if he is attractive or not its what's on the inside that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no chemistry? She must be very lonely and enjoy the companionship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money?

0|0
    0|0
    • He has a low-level factory job, just got divorced a month ago, has massive debt from his divorce and medical bills, and will be paying child support for the next 18 years.

• Then something is wrong with the girl or she just likes ugly guys haha

• He's stable, he's willing to marry her someday (if she's looking for a family)

lots of women marry guys that are less attractive then them

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants his money? power? etc? I need at least some chemistry to be friends with someone. So those are the only reasons I can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • well personally I wouldn't date a man who I didn't find attractive. some reasons a woman might is because: he knows he's unattractive but compensates for treating her extremely well, she may overlook his looks and enjoy his personality, she likes the affection she gets from him, she has no other options, she's bored

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing else to do and he's good company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's playing him.

0|0
    0|0
  • money, friendship, something to do, see some value in him or what he can provide, social circle introduce to new people etc

0|0
    0|0