How long have you gone without approaching your crush?

I the reason I ask is because there is this girl that I've been going to church with for about 5 years now, and every Sunday she stares at me, and when I look at she looks away a tries to avoid eye contact. It been 5 years or so this has been going on, and I often wonder how long will she continue to not approach me. I on the other will approach a girl I find attractive, but when it comes to her I just want to see if she'll ever approach me or is she just doom to settle with a guy that will approach her because honestly if she did approach me I would ask her out.

But anyways has this happened to you and why would you just live life being infatuated with someone instead of actually getting to know that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't approach men lol. You probs shouldn't wait too long for her to make the first move.

• See that's the thing I could careless either way but how come its my fault that she likes me and I should be the one to approach her? I think society is so messed up that girls really feel like the guy should always approach them even if they are the ones in love with the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• I usually don't like being infatuated with someone.. so I try to move on asap.

And I don't recall honestly. It was long time ago.

• I don't usually approach people. I'm not that confident

• You make the first move!!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't fall that often for a girl. If I had a crush, I'd wait until she seems like she's definitely checking me out or there's eye contact and just strike up a conversation. If she's friendly and seems enticed them I'll ask her out

• Almost 6 years for me but I was married for most of it and now I'm divorced but because she's a girl at work and I has an on and off boyfriend , I never say anything