How do you date a feminist I need some tips?

Like seriously what do I do? Should I open the door, buy her flowers and pay for the date. Or should we split the bill? Its confusing and I have a date on Thursday so any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for all the feedback, I don't think I'll be going on the date.
Seems too much, I just want a normal girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg, good luck. She might get offended by everything you have to say. Just watch you say, think before you speak. But honestly, if you have to do that it's better to date someone who doesn't hate men..

• I think I'm going to cancel.

• @OP don't bother with him, he's honestly a lost case. He's been reported before. So don't answer him.

• The female who can't come up with a single reason why she is useful in relationship thinks I'm a lost case. What is this, bizarro world?

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF WOULD YOU?

they are anti family, motherhood, and society.

they are a bunch of self centered coo coo heads who can't see themselves in the mirror. they tell themselves its about equality while wrecking havoc on society

tell me how it goes...

my advice, had the self esteem to walk away when you need to.

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend's been dating me almost five years and hasn't seemed to have any problems with the feminist thing so it must not be that hard :P

Hmmm... Opening the door for someone is just basic manners so sure, do that. I do that for my partner or for anyone else near me because yeah, like I said, that's just considered basic manners, right? It'd be bad not to open the door for someone because it's considered rude, not because she's a woman, I don't think.

I love flowers but I'm highly aware that they're not cheap and I think that if someone got me that for a first date, I'd feel a little uncomfortable because that's so much money and I didn't get them anything. Technichally on our first date I paid for my boyfriend's meal (we'd already been dating for a super long time though before we actually went on a date) but that was because I'd suggested the restaurant and it had been shit and I felt bad. Ideally, I'd like to split the bill, especially on a first date because it just feels kinda unfair not to. My boyfriend sometimes pays for our food and then I pay next time we go and we trade off like that or we just split it in half.

• #101 Guide to Dealing With Your Average "Feminist" (aka Feminazi"

- Give her your job.
    - Do not show her any gentlemanly things like flowers or doors opened, this will be a sign of weakness. Instead slam it in her face and watch her strength as she pushes that bad boy open again. Make her personal trainer proud.
    - Make sure you empty your bank account onto the dinner table for her.
    - And don't forget to leave a tip - your foreskin.

Let the DOWNVOTES FLOWWWW #sorrynotsorry

media0.giphy.com/media/29hacKl2xvdzW/giphy.gif

• Omg this made my night. lol

• Glad to have made you laugh :) dad there is a sliver of truth to it with some women!

• I think you might be right from the responses I got.

• Just treat her with kindness and respect. Hold open the door for her - it's only polite. Offer to pay, but she'll likely decline and offer to split the bill. If she gets upset at any of your attempts at chivalry, then she's not the kind of feminist you probably want to be involved with anyway.

• Just treat her like a person.

• Be kind and considerate. I think that's just generally a good place to start with anything. Offer to split the bill.

• So why can't I pay I usually do that but someone told me not to?

• Well, you can ask her if she wants to split the bill. If you really want to pay, you can, but you should tell her that you prefer to pay because you're treating her and not because you're expecting something.

• Treat her with respect, and I hope she treats you with respect as well, it goes both ways. I'd split the bill.

• What do you mean by "I hope she treats you with respect ss well"?

• Someone shouldn't take advantage of you. If you are being respectful and polite to her, she should be to you too. I don't like people that take advantage of someone else.

• @HyperNova What?

What Guys Said 15

• she's a strong and independent woman so you dont pay for her food because she's independent. if i were you i would avoid all conversation topics about feminism and politics and all that.

• Choose your words carefully.

• If I dated feminists I'd just treat her like any other girl. Just be yourself.

• You don't... xD

She'll probably cut your dick off during your sleep and wear it as a necklace to show who's her bitch.

• Split everything, don't hold any doors, treat it like you were hanging out with your bro. That way you won't be disappointed when she doesn't want a goodnight kiss because that oppresses her.

• What? Are you for real?

• Yes. If she's gone out of her way to declare to you that she's a feminist, you are walking on eggshells.

• I'm canceling bro.

• You are walking into a world of bullshit. Everything you say will be taken out of context and used to give you a lecture on "patriarchy." Stay away from fem-twats!

• Three steps.

1) Laugh.
    2) Walk away.
    3) Date a woman that isn't angry and full of hate.

• Like you date any person

Show respect and be open and honest

• Act according to your beliefs and what you think courtesy involves
    If what you do is a deal breaker for her, probs wouldn't have been a great relationship anyway

• You don't. If you have any sense and decency, you don't.

• LOL.

There are two types of feminists: Man hating types and man loving types.

The man loving types want to be respected in being able to do anything she sets her mind to, but adores it when a guy takes care of her.

• You dont lol

• you simply dont date a feminist they have weird pussy odor :p

• U can't. beta

• You know for sure she is? Then I guess you will split the bill for sure