How do I say no to sex?

if I'm going over to a guys house and we make out and it leads to sex how do I say no without coming off as a tease or something! Serious question cause I want to wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, don't let the make out session "lead to sex." You have to decide beforehand how far you are willing to go. As soon as he goes past that point, you say "nuh uh!" If all you want is kissing, that's fine. Would be easy to stop when he grabs your boob. But if you're okay with him fingering you, it will not be well received if he doesn't get something in return.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him beforehand

• Like before we make out?

• Yes. Just tell him you're not doing that. But don't let him do anything else either like feeling you up or fingering or you him. That is being a tease

• Tell him straight forward and firmly.

"I don't want to have sex"

• ... just say no. Who cares what he thinkes i he calls you a tease or something than he is the prick not you

• You Say NO. BUT... don't make out if you don't expect sex.

• a girl always has the right to say no if she doesn't want to have sex , its called consent. but if you lead him on and tease him he's going to wonder why

What Girls Said 1

• Just say no. It's that simple.