First Dates, and rejection?

I have had relationships before, but lately, whenever I go on a first date, which it always seemed great for me, even got the text from him afterwards, doesn't work out. I feel like I am always stuck on the first date, they all tell me I have a bubbly personality, that I am beautiful or cute, but I can seem to be a bit heartless at times, just because those cliche, romantic things, are not my thing. I just don't know what to do anymore, help!

What Guys Said 2

• quit being heartless and start showing a guy your love and desires. if being romantic isn't your thing than dating and relationships isn't for you.
    so the only person who can help you, is YOU. otherwise you'll be alone

• That's the thing though, I've had relationships before just as I am, and it worked out, until they/I moved away because of college stuff.

• I think it'll all come down to "you'll find the right person, in the right time." saying.

• i hate it when people say that. because no ones looking for me

• I'd say figure out what "heartless" things you are doing. If multiple guys use that word to describe you, they aren't the problem.

• It's usually related to movies basically, I'm not the typical girly girl who cries over Fault in Our Stars, or The Notebook, I just can't like romance that much, it bores me, and that's when they tell me jokingly I can be heartless.

• I was thinking that, that I may go for the players, for the fuckbois, cause I usually go out with guys who are younger than me, I am 23, and they are usually 19/20.

• I think you may be onto something.

What Girls Said 1

• Could you explain a situation that you got rejected? On the surface I'd say all relationships require both parties to compromise and meet in the middle. Romantic things may not be your cup of tea but sometimes it makes a man feel good to do sweet things for his girl.

• Well, we've met online, decided to go for a coffee date that turned out to also be a dinner date later on, we talked a lot, went out for a walk, he dropped me off home, then texted me saying it was a lovely day, that he'd like to do it again, if I wanted to, I'd say yes, and then, out of the blue, stopped texting me. It's not that I am a total bitch on dates, but acting cute is not me. We kissed and hold hands and all.

• Yeah, you may be right.

• Consider if you're being called heartless what actions might you think about changing without compromising yourself but that might make your man feel happier. Saying thank you for a bouquet of flowers for example. No harm to you but makes him gel appreciated