What are 4 deal breakers when you are in a relationship?
Updates: Most Helpful Guy
Well, I have always been single. However I can answer your question. According to me the major deal breakers in a relationship would be:
1. One person trying to make another jealous on purpose, playing hard to get and other mind games to test the person. 2. Always having a judgmental attitude towards the other person. 3. Flirty nature. Like if they just can't control themselves or stop flirting when they see an attractive person of opposite gender. 4. If a person just can't keep control over their emotions, feelings and are always being someone who throws tantrums about things. 5, Another deal breaker would be when one person in a relationship is always complaining and always siting the problems rather than actually focusing on solutions. I think these should be the deal breakers, of course there can be many more deal breakers. Most Helpful Girl
• Constant little lies
• Being secretive • Hard Drugs • Doesn't want to spend a lot of time together
What Guys Said 11
promiscuis/disloyal narcissistic unhealthy (a little meat is okay a little thin is okay but when it goes to the extremes that's unattractive)
The deal breakers before even going out are: Smoking, drugs, ghetto, overweight, too old, and STDs. Having kids can be too, but there is a small amount of leeway in that.
list of deal breakers (4 only)
1 doesn't want a committed relationship 2 isn't a virgin 3 smokes, drinks, does drugs, has piercings, and tattoos. aka is "trashy" 4 doesn't want sex or sexual things with me
Open relationship Possessiveness No communication
Dishonest Narrow-minded Bad Attitude
1. Breaks promises repeatdly
2. Unreliable 3. Doesn't drive 4. Is super poor
Sexual incompatibility, personality clashes, moral standards, personal responsibility.
Stealing Trying to make me cut off my friends/family No longer wants kids
Egocentric Lying Apathetic
What Girls Said 16
Bad hygiene or habits (a habit being chewing with mouth open) Secretive Unloyal/player/open relationship
Lying. (Lack of honesty) Lack of respect. Undisclosed relevant medical/mental history.
No drive/ goals in life
Doesn't want kids/ family some day Rude/ disrespectful on a consistent basis My family disapproves (they are pretty open so if they disapprove there is generally something I don't see)
2. Gossips/backbites/dishonest 3. curses when /if we have a dispute 4. wants to show me off to everyone (scoring kinda thing)
1. Bad table manners - it's shocking how some people STILL chew with their mouth open
2. Cheating (obviously) 3. Can't drive 4. Clingy
2. Getting offended easily/no sense of humor 3. doesn't give enough attention 4. Rude ( no particular order)
Violence Substance abuse Disrespecting my family
Asshole Literal fxck boy and only wants to have sex No direction in life Can't be my polar opposite Not judge mental Can't have more baggage then I can bear ( I'm willing to work with them... but I have to be able to handle it)
Cheater Poor hygiene Addict (Alcoholic/ smoker/drug)
2. Lying 3. Being disrespectful towards me or my family 4. Too jealous/ possessive
Controlling Anger issues Fat
I can think of one right away. If he can't talk to me about an issue or conflict he feels with me to resolve it, but instead brings in a comfortable, blond, mutual girl acquaintance/ person friend so she mediates. This makes me the villain.
1. No communication
2. Jealousy 3. Controlling 4. Rude behavior
No commitment Unrielable Lazy
smoking (any kind), no job, age difference could be, poor hygiene
Click "Show More" for your mentions