How old were you when you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend? How did you met?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 18, she was the same. It was on a website which does not exists anymore to meet teenagers around same age.
    We were both virgin at that time. Relation lasted one year after she dumped me cause her mom asked her to choose between me or them (family). Her mom was not liking me since her little girl was going to become a doctor and i had some little lower expectation about my career. NEXTTTT :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 17, he was 18, we met in the hallway of our school. He was raising money for prom I believe by selling these mall discount cards and he told me I "looked like I needed one." We bantered, met in the hallway a week later and I gave him a lollipop and he asked me to semi-formal. Lol.

What Guys Said 22

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• 15, school dance;
    18, university (through a friend/my res neighbour).

i don't usually count anything before age 18, so i've included both.

• why not count anything b4 18?

• @SovereignessofVamps because in order to be a good partner, you have to know yourself. and what do we really know about relationships, about ourselves, at that age?

when i was a teenager, everything i did was influenced by the people around me (my parents, siblings, peers); as an adult, i had a better idea of who i was and what i wanted, independent of my upbringing. and that's key to being a supportive, caring partner. :)

• Completely agree, srsly

• I was 17 when I got in my first relationship. We met in school.

• I was 18 when I had my first boyfriend. I met him in a group of our mutual friends.

• Lol my first boyfriend (not even sure if I can call him that but) we were in five grade, ten years old. We met at school.

• 18, we're still together now. :)

• I was 17 years old and met him in high school.

• I was 14. We met through friends.

• I'm currently in my first relationship. 😅
    We met by being hosted by the same family in Poland. 😂

• 20 years old.

• First Boyfriend - 22 -- Believe it or not, Tinder.

• My first serious boyfriend wasn't until I was 14. Even then, it wasn't super serious, but he held my hand. That was a big deal to me back then.

• 14 and we met because we were neighbors and childhood friends. Still together. :D

• I was barely 14. We started talking bc a mutual friend actually passedan his number to me saying that I should talk to him. Talked for a month and decided to meet in person at a Christmas tree lighting. Still together 4 years later 😊

• 15 armycamp

• I was 15 and we met on the school bus. I'm pretty sure he's gay now.

• I was 15, high school.

• 16..

• I've never had one.

• lol. 11 and we met at school and he ended up basically living with me.

• I was 18 we met on a chat site... still together <3

• I was 15 and we met in high school.

• First boyfriend : 11 but that only lasted a few months. First serious ish boyfriend I was 13 and we lasted a year and both times I met through school. Silly thinking about it now , I seemed so young but I was fairly grown up for my age

• I was 15 when I had my first boyfriend and I met him in high school through a group of friends. He was in the same grade as me and we had a class together.

• 99 years old and at the playground