If I had a sleeve would you think it was attractive or ugly?

a tattoo sleeve (if that wasn't obvious)

I wouldn't go to just any tattoo artist. I'd do my research and make sure they're known for good work not trashy chicken scratch

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a high chance that I'll find it a turn off but at the same time I'd appreciate the work done if it's done nicely

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would limit your career and wardrobe choices and since you are under 18 you really don't want to be limited in the future as to what you can or can't do. Would a tatoo artist even work on someone underage?

• I'm turning 18 this month. I'm going to gradually get more tattoos... not an entire sleeve in one week

• I plan on perusing art and if that doesn't work out I'll wear long sleeve button ups and cry in my cubicle

What Guys Said 5

• I don't find tattoos attractive.

• Attractive

• Attractive, tattoos are artwork to be proud of

• NO girls with tatts look (and usually are) trashy as all hell regardless of the quality of the thing.

• Tats are a turn off.

What Girls Said 8

• I personally don't like tattoos. I think they ruin the natural beauty of the human body.

• I'm not a fan of them, but some people can pull them off.

• Depends what's on it.

• Not attractive

• I'd think it would look good if it's tasteful

• Neutral

• I'm against any sort of tattoos.

• it's unattractive on girls