Is there something I'm doing wrong dating wise?

Every single guy on this earth that I meet only wants me for hookups only and it's really annoying. I'm honestly so done dating wise, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. For example me and this guy were talking online and everything went well and he was like "you're probably my future gf" "I'm looking forward to seeing you" and just other stuff that made it seem like he wanted something more than just a hookup. So he asked me out on a first date to the movies and well basically the whole time we were just making out because he said he wanted to and he was being all touchy and stuff and even after I told him I didn't really want to do it anymore he kinda kept begging in a way. Every single guy I meet is always like that from the beginning to the end so is there something in doing wrong or is it because they hate me or something after they see me?

Oh by the way these guys I've met I've known them for about 3 weeks or more before meeting them in person! But it's just for example this guy asked me at the movies while he was holding my hand "do you mind that I hold you I'm very efficient. And I'd say I don't mind just so the guy won't hate me but I didn't give permission to do other stuff and most of them don't even ask
Before meeting them I do tell them I don't want hookups!! And they'd say same here

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, well sorry u seem to be having this bad luck with guys, trust me there are good guys out there. Anyways maybe u are just looking in the wrong areas, besides you are still 18, hang around and have some fun for a while, trust me, when u meet the right guy, he will want u forever. Maybe the 1st date with a guy shouldn't be to the movies. Just a casual meet up for coffee or something to get to know each other. Good luck

• Tbh I doubt I'll meet the right guy with what's going on so far, I even tried meeting guys who were 24-25 and they were still the exact same. I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind being single forever big I just hate when guys get my hopes up by being good and stuff at first and then change when you meet them

• Has this happened with guys u have met online & then met in person only? Anyways love/life is all about expectations vs reality, some girls meet fall in love with the 1st guy they meet & live happily ever after, some settle down after they are over 30!, as long as u are happy is what matters. Maybe you shouldn't expect so much from the relationship to start with, don't give into into it so much, take it casual, see how he reacts, what he wants & then u jump in. Different ways/different people...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol guys online tend to be more focused on fucking.
    But shit i don't know guys are just really thirsty like that, i don't think i give off that vibe but i remember literally the first time i met a guy he started touching me and trying to make out. Just reject them and if they don't seem interested anymore just move on knowing they just wanted one thing. It's not you, guys are just horny as fuck.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it would be fairly easy, I mean if a guy tries to kiss you and your not looking for a hook up then don't kiss him right away. You should try making them wait and see if they are really interested or just trying to smash

• Maybe you should stop giving them what they want so soon? Or like you could be giving off a 'slutty' vibe. Make it clear that you want a relationship and not a hookups from the beginning.

• Most girls have something with them that scares guys away from relationships.

• Yeah probably but what exactly is that? I'm a pretty chill person and I'm not clingy or anything

• There are tons of reasons, I don't know you so I couldn't tell. Also it depends on the guy... Some guys like clingy some don't.

What Girls Said 2

• It's because you're too easy. For example, your first date consists of you making out with a complete and utter stranger you've met online. The problem is that you don't respect yourself enough to set up boundaries early on. If you don't respect yourself nobody else is going to.

• Those guys only wanted to have sex with you and not forward to anything more. You are wrong because you allowed them to do that to you, so it is your fault too. Its disrespectful you know. So next time, if you're really looking for a serious relationship, and not just some kind of hook up, say it straight up to them the first time you talk to them. And say no if they want to make out with you, then ask later if theyre looking for something serious, or just want to fuck.