What are your bigger turn ons?

Sort of just interesting to hear about TBH 👌🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• A smiling girl being playful.

Oh and I only now noticed that TBH is almost the same as TDH.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Femdom.
    Femdom is really hot.

• Skinny chicks with big tits

• its a strange thing its a girl with a hot belly it drives me crazy , what about u?

What Girls Said 3

• Anger issues, hits and throws things when angry... gets in your face and yells at you... Physically violent... pretty much just a bad temper in general.
    i.amz.mshcdn.com/.../...%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

• Manly men.

• I will never forget the time I caught my little bro jerking off. I just got home from school and was getting changed upstairs and was going to have some me time with my new vibrating dildo but it had been taken from my drawer, I knew it was him so I ran downstairs to his room in the basement to find him jerking off and rubbing my toy on his ball, I was like wtf and got angry up in his face, he didn't say a word just stared at my chest I then realised that all I was wearing was a pair of panties, when I tried to cover up he ejaculated all over me. I snapped the toy out of hands and treatened to tell mom and dad and we argued like that until we heard our parents car come in the drive, I rustled about in the laundry baskets looking for something to wear but all I could find was an my dad's shirt, in all the commotion the toy had started vibrating as I must of hit the button which didn't go unnoticed by my bro who had been staring at my body the whole time and had gotten hard again. I told him to get rid of his boner but he said he couldn't because I had turned him on so much and we both agreed we didn't want mom and dad to find out about what had happened so I had to give him a handjob, we could hear our parents upstairs and I we to be quick as they could come down any moment. To get him to cum faster I showed him my tits and whispered to him how big his cock was and how I wanted him to cum, just as my folks were calling out looking for us he was cumming I couldn't think of what to do with the so I just pulled over down my panties and ler him cum all over my vagina and then pulled my panties up all over the wetness of his cum. Our parents came down and we both pretended that we were playing Xbox and that I had come down looking for clothes after taking a run. Our parents stayed there for an hour and I had to stay there wet and smelling of cum, which was awkward, my mom sniffed the air a few times and I thought maybe the shit would hit the fan but if she knew or suspected she never said.