Why a lot of girls date a poor guys?

what you girls like?
are you happy with his dumb stuff?
what is the main reason to date him.

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys complain about women dating rich guys, guys complain about women dating poor guys, what's next? Guys complaining about women enjoying sex?

3|2
    0|0
    • That's why the forum is created isn't it?
      To ask a questions we can't answer to ourself, based mainly on women logic.
      The next thing is what the guys are going to complain while having sex with you :P

• Show All
    • Nah bro nah, I ain't about the cheatin' life.

• Yeah sure, I'm against too I'm just kidding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe those girls just concentrate on the personality of the guy, the inner beauty more than anything else.

0|1
    0|0
    • If this is the way they look okay, but basically most of them look for the advantages.

What Girls Said 4

• I like a boy who knows grammar. Money isn't a big deal.

0|0
    1|0
    • So I know grammar.

• Show All
    • @phoenix2000 The difference is that I may know that I have mistakes in my grammar.
      but at least I don't show myself as the best one in that. But once you look more at that good luck, hopefully you find the most clever guy with 0 mistakes in him as a person and at all.

• I forgot to say that I was referring to the opinion owner
      To the girl

• Me personally don't mind if he's poor or rich
    That doesn't tell me nothing
    If he's rich OK
    If he isn't it's the last thing I worry about and maybe I don't worry about that at all

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes you're still young.

• Show All
    • Oh sorry to hear that
      Maybe I'll change too but I hope not cause I like my ideals this way not different

• The life changes people and this is unpredictable.

• I have no idea

1|0
    0|0
  • from my experience of 'rich men' they feel entitled to a lot and have girls throwing themselves at him. by society he is deemed desirable yet is able to treat you terribly and get away with it. A poor guy doesn't have extravagance to offer and from experience is nicer. of course this is a mass generalisation.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9