Will people laugh at me?

For being a virgin at 24?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if they did, laugh back at them. "Haha, I'm still a virgin at 24, real funny, blah blah."

Otherwise, give them all Double middle fingers and tell them ALL to FUCK OFF!

After all it's YOUR body, YOUR mind, you decided how, what and when you are going to do with it.

I'm starting to see more and more harassment of people because of their "virginity", for being still a virgin and for still being single. Maybe one day this will eventually change, and that this form of harassment and discrimination or prejudice will absolutely NO longer ever be tolerated.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Only immature people laugh. But they're the ones who hardly succeed in life or get married to stay married. Don't be concerned about other people and what they decided to do. You have to be more concerned about your life and be with a people who will love you for you.

What Guys Said 20

• I know people who are 35+ who are, and no they aren't laghed at becuase they have conviction. if they do laugh, they are lame and it isn't your problem but theirs.

you are really hyper focused on how people perceive you. need to stop that..., and learn to accept and love yourself.

• Nope. Well, maybe some ignorant dipsticks will, but no one who matters will.

• they shouldn't. if they do they are pretty lame

• Maybe but it's more likely to happen if you're a guy.

• No there's virgin's of over 30...
    It's really more common than you think, and it's not weird or shameful or anything

• doesn't matter if they laugh or not because you dont owe anything to them so stop worrying and live your life like you want to. and dont care about what people will say or do

• If you were a guy I'd make fun of you. If you were a girl it would raise questions as to why. Common sense tells me that most people at 24 are not virgins by choice.

• Why are you telling them?

• There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at your age. Remember that misery loves company and teasing is a great recruiting tool

• Do people laugh at girls who haven't given her pussy to someone just because being non virgin like a slut?

• If you were a guy then yeah, probably, but you're not a guy so don't worry about it...

• Everyone lives life differently

stress less!

• nope. it´s acutally not that uncommon.

• I never had a boyfriend either

• well i´m 30 and never had one xD and i know some people who are the same. you´re not alone. you´re just part of the bunch of unlucky people. i don´t think this is a reason to laugh at anybody.

• Not at all and if they did, tell them to go fuck themseleves

• Nope
    Nothing wrong in being virgin
    Everyone have their own reason

• No and by the way that's none of their damn business. You do you lady.

• Nope. You're ready when you're ready!

• only sloots will

• 25 and virgin over here.

• not at all

What Girls Said 11

• I am Proud of You and Not laughing, @angela55.
    Good luck and Great going. xx

• It's not anyone's business.

• Probably not but is it something you have to broadcast to the world? Do you have to tell everyone you meet?

• I'm still a virgin myself and I don't care what other people think. It's your choice, not theirs.

• Probably, but it isn't their vagina, it's yours. In other words, they can fuck off.

• Only those, who are idiots. . .

• Am i missing out on sex?

• That depends on how important sex is to you. It can be pretty awesome (especially with someone you like)!

There is no right or wrong though. I believe everybody needs to do it when they are ready to and want to have the experience. After all, everybody will make their own experiences.

• No, that's your choice.

• Maybe, but if they do, they're assholes and you don't need them in your life.

• Everyone will laugh at everyone else no matter what you do.

But good job waiting.

• no being virgin is not a bad thing.

• no. nothing wrong with being a virgin.