Girl asked me "When was the last time you had a girlfriend"?

Why did she ask me this? Of course I asked her "Why do you ask" and she responds just wondered. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wanted to see if you were a player/if you're going to use her as a rebound/should she be worried you might have feelings for someone else/will she have to deal with a psycho ex/she could have just been curious

Could be any or all of those things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like if you say like 'yesterday' it means, you might fall in love way too quick, and she might think it's not even serious. That you're not taking this seriously

What Girls Said 2

• Why can't people ask if you've had a gf? Why do you need help if someone asks you this? This is weird in itself.

• You probably look like a virgin. Or a promiscuous guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Women ask this because they might suspect you are a virgin.

• Seriously wtf lol. Im done

• This stupid just like the girl who answered similarly... If girls ask this for that reason they are stupid and immature. There are many reasons as to why someone would ask.. Especially if they are interested in you, but you can definitely tell by the tone I which it is asked...

Regardless... I find it odd that you need help if someone asks you this... Just too weird!!