Can I get a girlfriend if I don't work out?

I'm an 18 year-old boy who's never been on a date or kissed a girl, and have only gotten laid once. I'm 160 lb, 5'9, wear glasses and collard shirts, and I never work out or exercise. I also don't play sport (badminton is the only one I'm any good at). According to puatraining. com, in order to get a girlfriend I need to have 'a flat stomach with a hint of a six pack'. I'll never look like that and to be honest, I don't much care too. I'm not self-conscious about my looks, nor do I envy fit, muscular men. I'm perfectly happy laying in my room, watching TV and listening to music while rating potato chips and ice cream. So am I destined for lifelong singlehood?

*eating

Most Helpful Girl

• yes you can just find someone who likes your personality and this is coming from a girl who kissed a guy from New Jersey

Most Helpful Guy

• You got laid but haven't even kissed a girl? How the fuck did that happen?

If its any consolation, I'm 24, I do work out, definitely have 'a flat stomach with a hint of a six pack', but still have never had a girlfriend. So they don't know what they are talking about if they say that is the answer.

• She was a hooker.

• Ahhh okay. I personally don't count my paid for encounters, which is also all of mine. So much better if you can find one who will kiss you as well, not sure how common that is in the US though.

What Girls Said 3

• So look, i´m all for excersice, not because of looks but for health, but anyways, i you´re happy like that then that´s perfect, and no, you won´t be single for life.
    What you have to do is look for a girl that enjoys going the same things you do, and doesn´t care for exercise much, just like you.
    Hope it helps!

• i wouldn't date lazy guys

• No doubt you also have 50 million other criteria which the vast majority of men don't meet either.

• @19MK34 I have my type

• What is your type?
      FYI I'm not lazy. I just don't care.

• Those are not the only requirements actually. But whatever... you're only making excuses.

• What other requirements? How am I making excuses?

What Guys Said 6

• I think u should be who u r they are plenty of girls who aren't sporty themselves and they are happy if u do exercise u should do it for ur own benefit plus congrats for being so self confident in a world obsessed about fitness

• Sure but she most likely won't be attractive. Having a low body fat fit muscular physique puts you way ahead of the game as far as dating goes. It's in your best interest to put an effort in your body and it will open up a lot more options. Not only does that give you the physical benefit it will also give you a lot of confidence and make you give you more energy.. a healthier glow etc.

• I don't base my confidence on my looks.

• I see. Although I'd still disagree that I'm anti conformist by saying what I've said, considering being a bodybuilder is hardly conforming.

• What do you recommend I do? Again, is there anything besides lifting that can help me?

• TL;DR: "I don't care about making any effort to be appealing physiscally or in terms of my personality."

You aren't going to meet any girls in your bedroom.

• When did I say anything about my personality?

• I got what I needed from what you wrote. As you yourself said, you don't care, so why should anyone else?

• I never said I didn't care about my personality, and you seem to be basing this on very little.

• Most girls care more about looks than you think so you might have a harder time than someone who does.

• Lol it not about the 6 pack. I've slept with a decent number of girls and im on the chubby side, but I do look "gorgeous" as they say. Plus my personality is fire. If you're confident enough then thats all you really need

• Not but an unhealthy one for sure, girls like confident ambitious guys mostly , not just looks