Did you hear about the man from San Francisco who swiped right 200,000 times on tinder and is still single?

this story should serve as a cautionary tale of the true realities of dating aps , that even with such large numbers of his side and many first dates , over 150 and some second dates too 52 in total , he didn't find a serious girlfriend and is still single. it just shows how these sites and aps provide false hope to many singles , especially men who don't realise how tough its going to be to find someone on there , the average guys match rate is 0.6 % according to the article , meaning of 100 right swipes only 1 girl is interested in return , those odds are purely dismal , anyways figured I'd share this story as a way to inform and educate people , I found it interesting and I'm not a tinder user myself

'I am still single': How one man swiped right with 200,000 women on tinder and is still single. http://www.Canada.com/life/food/still+single+swiped+right+women+tinder+with+zero+success/12098997/story.html

Most Helpful Girl

• Then he is approaching them wrong and he probably has too high standards and a shitty personality

• I don't think his standards were too high to get 6% of all San franciscos women and he had a program do all the swiping anyway.

• @Josht13 I wonder if either the women in san Francisco and very ficky and rejected him for silly reasons or he himself is very ficky and rejected women for minor reasons , there had to be some reason for this and why he kept failing

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really unlucky he must have a weird personality cos he's a software engineer and I found a pic of him and he doesn't even look bad or weird
    http://i.imgur.com/tMDfIuA.jpg

• being an engineer he'd also be making a lot of money , you think the women would go for that but is a lot of people in that area doing the same thing so maybe he didn't stand out.

• @nolanbonster women talk too , when swiping that many women from the same city your bound to be hitting on some sisters and girlfriends , you think there not paying attention to who matches with there friends but I bet they are and they notice when the same guy sends messages to both of them at the same time

• Yes he's not ugly.

And @asker haha yea
      I've had guys try to ask me AND my friends out at the same time. They had no luck

What Girls Said 3

• You walk past many, many more girls on your life and yet you'll spend a long time being single anyways. I don't feel sorry for the men mentioned here.

• If you go on 150 dates and don't meet someone... The problem is you.

I say this wholeheartedly as someone who IS the problem myself.

• There might be something off about him since he looks quite attractive in the picture.

• I do wonder too since he looks attractive , why he didn't go to a professional photographer for pictures , if he had better pics on tinder he would of got more replies for sure and how much would some professional pictures cost? my guess not that much

What Guys Said 3

• Well he got 150 dates out if it. So my mathematics show that out of 150 women who are already interested in you then meet up with you, none of them wanted you long term, odds are you are socially retarded.

• Wrong aproach and and lack of character

• Any guy whos tried dating apps knows that it does not work for men. Plus the girls on there are nuts and bottom of the barrel. Think so highly of themselves because tons of guys are messaging them "lets fuck". It purely boosts a girls ego and diminshes a mans confidence