Would you turn down a second date with someone who had what you felt was a terrible, incredibly loud, or annoying laugh?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, Chandler. Suck it up!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go on another date. That would be a deal breaker

What Guys Said 12

• No, I would see if it persist in the second and third dates. If it does and I have already has sex with them, then I would dump them.

• Send him/her a text saying you kinda find they're laugh annoying (during a conversation of course) see how they respond to it and you have your answer :-)

• @awesometjgreen - I like it and I like the honesty. If that is the only thing holding you back from a second date then maybe they are being too picky! Who knows, but I can tell you that after 18 years together and married for 14 there are things my wife does that I absolutely hate but after you have dated enough women, men or both you will find your preferences and start looking for those. A weird laugh isn't an issue for me, because if you have a great personality are fun to be with and curvy then I am down to roll. That is me though, everyone is different.

• Nah, that shit would make me laugh!

• Probably

• You can't negotiate attraction or desire. It's either a hell yes or a hell no.
    If they're obnoxious why would you want to continue?

• nope, never.

• No that's stupid

• Nobody can do worse than my sister, and even if they somehow do I'll just joke less :)

• probably yes.

• Depends. Did we have good sex on the first date?

• im a loud person so, i would hope not.

• Yeah, why would you date someone you think are annoying

What Girls Said 9

• How often does that person laugh?
    I'm pretty sure on a 3 hour date they aren't laughing all the way through... so that would be a minor issue.
    I'm sure they found things about you that were annoying as well, but tolerable.
    In any relationship, no one loves someone 100 percent. There's always that thing the person does that urks the nerves out of us!

• No, because I can have a very loud laugh too, and some probably find it annoying as well.

• Only if they laughed at every. damn. thing. I'd get annoyed and turned off.

• Yes, I would turn them down.

• No that'd be very stupid, and besides a loud crazy laugh makes me laugh. Those are the best.

• Probable not

• I personally couldn't live with that.

• Nope. Laughter, any type of it, doesn't turn me off.

• If its something I find aggravating no I wouldn't because it would just get worse