Is any girl worth the wait? I don't want to be a scavenger?

I'm a late bloomer and had to wait till I physically matured to get girls to like me. I had to wait for girls to break up with their asshole boyfriends to get a chance to date. I feel like a scavenger at the bottom of the food chain.
I've dated a few girls I started liking 2-3 years ago. They ALL were NOT worth the wait. So i treated them horribly and used them for every ounce of sex I could get out of them. I wish they were worth the wait. But in real life girls are not worth the wait.

Is any girl worth the wait? Or should I just move on?

• No girl is worth the wait. Move on find someone just as good.
  • A girl is worth the wait
Of course, the girl said the girl is worth the wait. Lol
I'm ignoring the womens votes. Of course the women are biased. That's why I'm not look at their vote. But the guys votes is what I expected.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, if you're treating them terribly you ARE the asshole boyfriend she's inevitably gonna break up with. Don't lie to yourself, you're not the good guy here

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth the wait man, I waited like 3 or 4 months to get sex from a virgin and she would always try to rush the sex, demand hard ons and whatnot it was annoying as fuck, she had a jungle bush and would not shave it and she tasted nasty as fuck. Not worth the wait

• Oh no, jungle bush.

• Wtf, that's sucks for you.

• Certainly did that's for sure, then 2 months after we broke up I thought I could learn something if I reached out to her about where I went wrong or perhaps be fuck buddies. She was going on and on about how I was controlling yada yada bullshit. I helped her move twice, once it was 5 hours drive she gave me no gas money nor a thank you. Second time she provided gas money and thanked me but said I was cheap for asking for the money, bitch please I should of let her off herself the world would of been a better place

What Girls Said 6

• "I had to wait for girls to break up with their asshole boyfriends"
    "i treated them horribly and used them for every ounce of sex I could get out of them"
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rdju.gif

• Honey, the world doesn't revolve around you. The world does not revolve women who think they have all the relationship power. The world does not revolve around non virgin women who think they can get any guy they want.

Honey I know ☺️ Never said it did either. Some girls are worth it, some aren't. Just like some guys are worth it and some aren't. A bitter worldview like yours and these other guys' is an unhealthy perception based on stereotypes and self-entitlement :)

• If you were actually a good person, I would tell you yes. But because it's you, and all you want is to take girls' virginities because you think you "deserve" it, and that the only women worth being with are virgins, I'm going to say no. Women deserve better than to wait around to be with you.

• Biased girl vote.

• At least we are right

• Keep telling yourself that, broski. Sometimes delusions are all we have. Being right is your only remaining delusion.

• This... this question is horrible!

"They ALL were NOT worth the wait. So i treated them horribly and used them for every ounce of sex I could get out of them. I wish they were worth the wait. But in real life girls are not worth the wait."

1) If you thought they weren't worth it, you shouldn't have treated them horribly or had sex with them. Women are not objects. We don't deserve to be treated like that.
    2) Maybe you're the one who isn't worth the wait. You seem like an insolent jerk to me.
    3) Every single girl out there deserves to feel special and is WORTH THE FUCKING WAIT so don't go around, having sex with girls and treating them horribly because we don't deserve that shit! Do you know how hard girls work for guys? We do our makeup, our hair, we spend tons of money, all for guys! And why? So jerks like you can come around and say stupid shit like "but in real life girls are not worth the wait."

• Biased girl vote.

• Please just... realize that what you're saying is wrong. And throwing out hate instead of actually arguing intellectually against a person really doesn't help you get people to want to be on your side. Just saying...

• What I'm saying is what guys are agreeing with. What I'm saying is gospel for this post. I'm not wrong in the eyes of guys. I'm full of venom and got plenty more to give.

• Nobody is worth waiting. Especially not you.

• Wait for me. 😘😂😂

• By the way, it's not worth the wait. Especially while you're still young, so all you really want is to fuck as many guy as possible before you're too loose to enjoy it. Around our age we still want to have fun.

• I want to have fun too. Waiting for a commitment was not worth it. I want to see what perfect strangers are like to be with.

• I think it's not worth putting your life in hold for anyone. Live your life to the full, and one day a girl who is right for you will eventually come along at the most unexpected place and at the least expected time

What Guys Said 5

• Any girl?

No, not all girls are worth the wait.

• No. They're not worth waiting for, or even putting any effort into.

The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

• Why wait for one when there are millions for whom you don't have to wait? Women are easily replaced.

• Why put your life on hold for someone who is not willing to do that for you?

• I'm on the fence with this one... voted no girl is worth the wait still.

But I do have this girl, that I believe is worth the wait. Even though she's an ice queen (wasn't always) and is becoming a typical party girl you can find any fri/sat/sun at your local club/bar by the day.

Reasons she's worth cliffs
    - career driven
    - charismatic/outgoing
    - seductive/sexy but mean lol
    - gamer chick
    -etc whatever

Just don't put your life on hold as you wait... no chick worth that I'm afraid.