When you block someone on facebook after having a convo in messenger, does it still show your name in the conversation on their end?

in other words if i block a girl who i met on facebook and messaged before, will it still say my name in that conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it comes up Facebook user, they'll know you blocked them though if that matters.

• But will it say my name on her side still? For instance if she wanted to prove that I messaged her before, will she be able to prove it?

• She can see conversation still but as far as proving it unless she used your name in the conversation no she couldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• It will, But you will see her name in black instead of blue. So essentially clicking on the name will not allow you to go to her page or email her. You will have no access to her profile or her email.

What Girls Said 3

• No it blocks the while conversation from what I remember when someone blocked me a few years ago

• yes but it will be greyed out and it cannot like back to your profile

• she can't really prove it was you if there are others on facebook with your name but yes it will say your facebook name usually.

• Yes, it just wouldn't show your profile pic

• I was blocked on FB and it showed their name , just not profile pic

• Plus I've blocked a person before and it showed their name just not pic

What Guys Said 0