Girls, would you date a guy who's socially awkward?

By socially awkward I don't mean like being rude or having bad manners I mean like random silences between conversations and struggling to figure out what to talk about, and also struggling to think of a reply sometimes.

• Yes
    61% (11)
  • No
    17% (3)
  • Maybe
    22% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. I'm quite the extrovert and very out going so I would want a partner who I can't comfortably take to social events with me.

What Girls Said 8

• The qualities you listed sound pretty typical of most people when they're trying to get to know someone new

• No, I'd get tired of it after a while. Better to friend zone him or note his existence.

"Better to friend zone him" ohhh this term lol.
      But no I understand. What do you think this guy could do to become more appealing to you?

Understood. I like your mature mindset sir.

Why thank you Ms. I like your honesty and how strongly you stand by your opinions.

• I don't mind silence so this wouldn't be an issue for me.

• I have no choice because I'm the same way lol

• Maybe

So if maybe, what could he do that'll make you give him a chance?

• If i was single yes.

• If i was really into him then yes, I would assume it was just nerves and that the awkwardness would eventually disappear when he feels comfortable.

• No, because they'd be awkward silences , and he'd be difficult to get to know as a person.

I wouldn't say difficult to get to know. Like he just struggles to keep the conversation interesting since he doesn't know what to talk about, but I think I get what you're saying.