She thinks she's not good enough for me?

I met this girl and she is the most amazing and beautiful girl I've met. We just ended our 2nd date. I've been treating her really good (flowers on the date, treating for dinner) Now, at the end, she said that she doesn't want a relationship because relationships with her never work... She recently ended in a bad breakup with her ex and she's still recovering.

She doesn't want to date me but at the same time, she isn't talking to any other guys. She says she isn't good enough and she says she's too boring. She makes up excuses that disqualify herself. I keep supporting her and telling her she's wrong but she doesn't listen. What's going on with her? How do I get through and make her realize we can be serious

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't want to date, she's got issues or she's not into you and making excuses.

What Girls Said 1

• She is using that as an excuse. She is not interested in you and she just got out of a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible that she realizes her own shortcomings and wants to work on it, so she wants to stay single at the moment.

• It's an excuse: she either doesn't want to date anyone at the moment or she's not into you (or both). Walk away and move on.

• Well she thinks your a doormat I would never buy my date flowers, candy etc after the first two dates. You gotta treat these women like dirt hate to say it but its true no woman wants some guy to treat her with respect she'll get sick of it and think you have no backbone. And no one say I'm not right women love jerks nice guys get walked on.