He's just not that into me?

Alright lads, I already think I know the answer; but I'm going to confirm anyway.

Guy and I meet at a bar, sleep together and exchange numbers last week. I only recieve 1-2 textes from him daily (even with both our full time jobs, it seems small to me). He has NOT asked me out on an actual date. I've brought up meeting up, he says sure. Should I give him time or drop him?

Okay, out of nothing but pure generosity,(I'm a believer in shit happens ) he has called me about being at the doctors for cutting his eye with a contact. He gets one more week. He better not be the weakest link. Also my advice to guys are if its a one night stand, don't ask for her number.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wait around for this guy. If you sleep with guys you have just met, this will happen a lot. No problem if you are happy with that.

What Guys Said 2

• Well hey, he assumes that you aren't interested in a relationship since you pic up strangers in bars. He assumes you are like him, and maybe he'll see you in that bar again!!!

• Well shit, maybe... I wasn't even looking to pick up anyone (just watching baseball and $2 drafts)

• If you bone the first time its a pretty fair assumption it's just a one night.

• @posted I was prepared for that, (I don't mind, it was great), it's the mixed signals that I have an issue with.

• Drop him!! Girl you can do better

What Girls Said 1

• If you are interested in him, why don't you ask him out instead?

• Tried that, he seemed excited. Unfortunately he slept with a contact in that scratched his eye, he called me the day of. Seemed fishy, but I'll give the benefit of doubt this time.

• Well, it's more than obvious that he's not looking for anything serious then.