He points out other attractive women to me on t. v?

Every time a attractive girl comes on T. V, he feels the need to tell me. Like she's not bad is she. And it's really hurting my feelings. I don't like having that discussion with my boyfriend. I don't need to know he finds these women attractive. Would you be angry if your bf/gf did the same. ?

• Yes, I'd be really pissed and he is being disrespectful
  • No, wouldn't bother me.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe talk to him and let him know how you feel? If he isn't typically an ass, he probably doesn't know how it's making you feel. The longer you let him keep doing it, the less likely he is to notice it's upsetting you.

I can think of a lot of reasons why he'd act that way, so just confront him and let him know.. But when you approach him, be very clear about how it's making you feel. Be assertive, but don't be rude/disingenuous/angry.

And if he is just naturally an asshole, don't date him. NO ONE needs two assholes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would be pissed if my boyfriend did that cuz he should not be comparing me to other women or telling me that other women are attractive. It is rude and insensitive because I want to be the only one he looks at. If you want it to stop then you have to discuss it with him and set boundaries. How is he supposed to know it hurt your feeling if you do not tell him? He will not. It is a necessary talk u must have with you boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• For me if it started to be a frequent thing I would be very annoyed, as I don't believe it serves a purpose.

• Nah I wouldn't care. But if its too much then Id just tell them to slow it down

• Ladies, don't look at it like that! It shows he's comfortable with you. Instead of jealousy or remaining hurt by this... try to just see it as a chance to have fun. Say something about an attractive male celeb.

• To me it doesn't show he's comfortable it shows to me he has no respect towards me. If a attractive male came on TV, I definitely wouldn't point it out because it feels wrong.

• I can understand that that's your personal perspective on things. And only you know your guy. I guess it just depends on how he's doing it... if he's not a total dbag, and he does it in a playful manner then I dont think he's trying to disrespect you.

But ultimately if you let him know how you feel, this should stop, or then you know what kind of guy you really are dealing with.

What Girls Said 4

• A few comments here and there, I really don't mind. However, I can understand it would be annoying if he's pointing it out every time an attractive girl comes on screen. That's a bit much. You can either deal with it directly, by asking if he could keep some of those comments to himself, because it's upsetting you. Or, you can try to deal with it indirectly by making frequent comments about how attractive this or that guy is, and see if he gets upset at that and hopefully gets the message. The first way and talking it out is probably more mature lol.

• Have you told him it bothers you?

• Not really. Why would you be angry? If it were me, I wouldn't think of it as anything. I know obviously I'm not the most attractive girl out there, and there are literally hundreds of thousands of beautiful girls in the world. Your boyfriend is dating you because you are way more than just looks. That proves that he's not a shallow person.

• Tell him how you feel about it. I'd be a major douche and start pointing out hot guys lbvs. Id be pissed because it is a bit disrespectful. I'm happy that he is comfortable enough to share stuff like that, but words hurt. However at the end of the day, he is with you and that's all that matters. So don't be insecure about it.