Going to a GA concert for the first date?

Im nervous af cause im going to a general admissions concert and its a pretty hardcore rapper, anyways im scared cause first of all i dont know any of his songs, second I don't know what to do with myself like do I dance? and third what if I get trampled or some thing... any tips? plus the rapper is pretty hype so i feel like the crowd is gonna get rowdy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well I've never been to a rap concert but here's my advice:

You don't have to dance if you don't want to, if you'd rather sway or bob your head that's fine.

If you want to get a feel of how the concert is going to be just search some of the rapper's previous concerts on youtube at least then you'll know what to expect. If you find any recent ones you'll also find out what the setlist is so you can look up some of the songs and maybe learn one of two if you absolutely feel the need to.

Honestly though you can just bob your head to the music and look interested and no one will even notice you don't know any of the songs lol

If you're afraid of the crowd avoid the front and the middle.
    Stand off a little to the side... sometimes its less hectic there.

Just relax and have fun you'll be fine.