Will a great body help me get girls even if I'm 5'7?

Getting girls as in one night stands and friends with benefits.

• Most definitely
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really not that short tbh... as someone else said, you're taller than the average female anyways.
    But, to answer your question, yes, having a good body will help you.
    Although, personally, a guy being 'short' isn't a big deal to me, as long as he's around my height (5'5).

• It's not as much being taller than girls that worries me the most, it's how most other guys are taller than me. So I'm automatically at a disadvantage cause of that, and I'm wondering if a better body will help me out. Better body + plus confidence lol

• Ahhh okay, fair enough :)
      A better body would certainly help, but like you said, confidence is key.

Most Helpful Guy

• laugh about it if they try to make it an issue
    "hey you know what they say about short guys. shorter the legs, longest the cock!"
    :P

What Girls Said 9

• Also have a great tongue

• Do you think you can get better at oral with practice or is it different everytime with a new girl?

• I'm female so look at this from my perspective not a male. I believe that a guy becomes better giving oral with practice. Yes it may be slightly different with each girl but the more experience a guy has the last trouble he would have adapting. Experience definitely counts just as experience counts regarding vaginal sex

• The truth is that if you're confident and determined enough, and ask enough girls then one will eventually like you. Of course having a good / great body helps.

• is this a serious Q?

• Seems like it. OP seems to want to compensate for his height so he is asking is it worth his time.

• @Anchor exactly!

• My answer stands. Have a great tongue and a good personality

• Yes definitely

• You'll get them, but that doesn't mean you'll keep them.

• 5'7 isn't short as for me.

• A charming personality would help more

• I'm 5'2 so being 5'7 isn't short to me ahaha and a good body will always help sounds shallow but ur talking about one night stands and friends with benefits and for those sort of things ur always gona go for thwork hottest person u can

• Yes, why not?

What Guys Said 8

• No but $ will

• Well you're better off compared to a 5'7 guy who doesn't have a good body.

Face, confidence, and social skills also matter a lot. For getting girls to want to hookup with you.

• You have to be good looking for that man.. sorry

• yeah it will.

• Yes definitely, your already taller than the average woman and a great physic would help

• Oh yeah definitely man! get a defined six pack, big sexy chest and arms :*

• There should be other options there. A great body will help, but not as much as you'd think. You know what will scupper your chances? Not your height, but your very obvious complex about your height.

You know what will help more than a great body? Having that body, but being able to talk to girls and flirt with them in a funny confident manner.

• Girls are just as shallow as men, if not more so. So yep.