If guys don't approach me, can I assume i'm not attractive :( ?

Hey everyone,

I have never been asked out by a guy in my life, i have tried to smile and look feminine, but guys never approach me. Can i assume that i'm not that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Maybe you don't irradiate an approachability? What is your look? Ever studied that? Maybe it says: don't touch me or you get my fist in your face. Then its normal you will not be approached. And why not take initiative yourself. This is the 21st century. Girls no longer sit on a chair at the wall waiting to be asked.

What Guys Said 17

• There is no way for us to know without you showing us. But you don't have to assume that, luck (or lack thereof in this case) can be funny and frustrating.

• Not necessarily: you may be too shy and silent.

• You just need to apply make up and stick your tits out!.. Show those womanly curves men are all about eyes!.. How good you look to their eyes!..
    And yeah!..

• naah that doesn't mean that your not attractive. dont worry when the time will be right it will happen. and in the mean time why dont you approach guys

• No, you can not make that assumption.

• People didn't bother with me in that department either. That's okay. What others thought about me did not matter. I just built friendships with those who wanted to be around and I would see where that went. The others were simply disregarded.

• Same here girls didn't approach me ever... but I never feel down.. don't give up.. someone special waiting in your life..

• or maybe they're spineless, you're really attractive and they're scared :P
    smile more!

• Aww, thanks hun. I will smile more :)

• ;) it will get better, you'll see it for yourself

• Show a picture of you and I'll tell how you look and if you can improve something the way you look. Without a picture and telling you have never been asked out by a guy at 30s, I do assume you're not attractive.

• Well I couldnt say if its exactly that but there is something...

• Nah, just that you don't look easy.

• Honest question, do you happen to be fat?

• I don't even approach women anymore , because usually men are tired of getting their heads bitten of and labeled perv , sexiest pigs

• You may be mean.

• Maybe so

• A pic would be helpful 😶

• Either that or you look unapproachable

What Girls Said 10

• You are way too old to still be stuck in stupid teenage circles like this.

• If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

• Yes, but don't assume it's just your looks. Personality and confidence play just a big a role.

• i think your appearance is not the reason... maybe there is something in your character which makes boys afraid... for example: your character is stronger then theirs or you are very feminine and they think that they do not deserve you... how do you think? what should be reason of not approaching you? beside appearance?

• it might consider personality

• Don't worry, I don't get approached often either :)
    I think a lot of other factors come into play, not just looks.
    As other users mentioned, it's about confidence, the way you hold yourself, or personality too. Don't beat yourself up over it!

• No, maybe your attractive but too attractive and so it intimidates guys. Don't assume your unattractive girl. Have confidence.

• No, maybe ur just too scared to talk to people

• Depending on where you live, possibly yes.

• Consider yourself lucky. Usually they come up to you and say stupid shit. Being hit on is so annoying, and sometimes awkward. Maybe you should try approaching a guy you like. You're a strong woman, show it 😊 Men don't always have to be the ones to initiate conversation and/or relationships.