I found a brow pencil in his bathroom?

he is blond and have blond eyebrows too, but the pencil i found in his bathroom was brown... do u think its his? or some girls left it there?
do guys use brow pencils?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sister? Other female relative? Friend?
    Or maybe it is just his; more and more guys are starting to do traditionally feminine things to improve their appearance such as subtle makeup etc.

Ofc he could be cheating, but be wary of jumping to that conclusion

his sisters and mom came to visit, but it was about a month ago before i came

Most Helpful Girl

• You can straight out ask or...

Use your female detective ways to casually converse him into talking about what he did the last few days and find out if anyone had come over recently. If he says no one came over or claims they were all male, show him the pencil but don't accuse yet. Just listen to what he has to say and give him a moment to explain, very patiently, eye to eye.

What Guys Said 8

• Guys are recently into facial are-u a lot more, especially eyebrows. They thinkit's more manly to have thicker ones.

• What would a guy use a pencil for in the bathroom?
    Why does the colour of his hair matter?

• Some chick left it there, I'm sure there's an explanation other than cheating. lol

• I don't care what color my pencil is. (unless it screams girly. lol)

• I hope you get the answer you're not looking for.

• I think you're being too paranoid

• Just ask. He may lie, but at least you'll kind of know where he's coming from with it

• A Girl was there for sure :)

What Girls Said 11

• Do his eyebrows ever look darker than usual?

Logically speaking that would answer your question, no?

• I've never known any man to use brow pencil. I think it would be best for you to ask him this question though. He may have a legitimate explanation for it, or maybe not. I guess that's something you'll have to talk to him about.

• Go get it DNA tested

• just ask him to who this pencil belongs to... keep it with you and look at his facial expression when you will show him...

• I see no use for a male to have one in his bathroom. Unless he has mates over and doodles over there face with brown brow pencil for shits and giggles while they're asleep.

• What's does your gut tell? That's the answer.

• Yeah, some do. Especially if his eyebrows are non-existent naturally.

my ex had non existen brows too, he had light brown brows pencil, but this pencil a not a light brown

I don't know man. Ask him, not me.

• I think perhaps you need to ask him. :)

• A girl left it there

• I would drop him so fast his head would spin. Either way I do not like it

• It's a girl he cheated with you on.