Exclusive yet still using tinder?

Hi! Ok so I've been seeing this guy I met on tinder for over two months. The first time we met we knew we'd be hooking up. It was my first time hooking up with a stranger. I figured it would be a one night stand. After he left he kept texting me and we made plans to see each other again. Over the course of two months we have become friends, text and see each other regularly. A few weeks ago we discussed what we were doing. He said that hooking up with more than one person at a time was not him so we decided to become exclusive. Around that time his work got very hectic, something I was aware would happen prior to becoming exclusive. I should also mention he lives about an hour away from me. He makes the effort to come all the way here to see me so I figured it meant something. After work got hectic I began seeing him less and we'd even go days without texting. I clarified to him that if he wasn't interested anymore we could end things. He said he was. But just work had become too much. Now, he's currently working on a project that's over in a couple of months and then he says his workload will go back to normal. I really like this guy and would like to take things to the next level but I know right now is not the right time. We have discussed this and he said right now he "wouldn't be able to give me the time I deserve." This guy is 31 (I'm 26) so he's not a kid playing games anymore. So as of now, we're seeing each other exclusively when time allows. Here's the problem. His phone got stolen last week. So he had to buy a new one. He downloaded tinder onto his new phone and his location has changed a few times. So that tells me he's still active. If he doesn't have much time why is he checking in on tinder? If we're being exclusive why did he download the app again? Should I be concerned I'm being played? Thanks in advance!

What Guys Said 2

• His actions contradict his words. You're getting played.

• sounds to me he's trying to have his options open still

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps its one of those things he's curious about however I can see how it confuses you because you may think he's actively using it to pursue other females when you've already discussed you two are exclusive, unfortunately you won't really know the answer until you ask. I would ask!