• 5'3-5'6
    46% (12)35% (12)40% (24)Vote
  • 4'9-5'2
    23% (6)12% (4)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference really. I never dated a girl taller than me (never had the chance), but I never really found height makes much of a difference. I sometimes like short girls, sometimes ones around my height, sometimes taller.

In general I tended to like girls with longer limbs (longer legs and arms, longer neck) which might imply taller, but I've not found that's always the case. Some girls have lengthier proportions even if they're shorter, and sometimes I find exceptions anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing to me about very tall women hovering over me (the type I never dated) is that I never worked it up in me to seriously ask them out. I find them beautiful but couldn't get myself to do it. It's a little weird looking up at a girl a header taller than me and saying, "Hey, want to grab some dinner?" I tended to make it come off like I'm a puppy dog joking around and usually the response I got was more, "aww" than being taken seriously.

• ... those ones were over 6 feet tall, however.

What Guys Said 16

• I voted 4'9" to 5' 3" although my lower limit would probably be 4'11"

A good personality will put, even a 4 9 lady, head and shoulders above others!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not strictly but I prefer tall enough I myself am 179cms I want one above 175cms..
    However if she is short not shorter then 145!..

1|0
    0|0
  • My range is 4'10 to 5'5

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's shorter than me then it's fine. I'm 5'11 by the way, but I would say I wouldn't mind dating someone that's 6 ft either :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Since I am 1.80 tall I prefer chicks from 1.60 -175, I wouldn't say no to a chick who is about 178-179 If I liked her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 5 ft to my height, 5'7

1|0
    0|0
  • voted A want to have tall kids.. but tbh,, i dont really care that much

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything shorter than me is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less than 4'9 , 4'0 also good and if she was 3'0 i don't mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4ft 10 or 6ft? Has no importance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything between 4 and 7 foot would be nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely B or C.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short women

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, even taller than me, about 5'9-6'5.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I just voted for myself. Standing tall at 5'1" xD

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • OP -- The average 16-year-old girl is about 0.5 inch away from her adult height.

• Where's the love for us girls over 5'9"? Lol 😆

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't be silly. Every man likes a tall woman and she is seen as sexy and beautiful personality.
      See all models, actress, military women and sports women are tall and sexy

• Hehhee sorry but I wanted the average teen girl height views

• *quietly cries at the lack of love for the short girls*

1|0
    1|0
    • Ahhahaha hang in there

• Show All
    • Fuck that, people in school get so hung up on image. Just do what makes you happy. It'll work out better for you in the long run.

• Guess ur ryt.. the heart wants want it wants☺💜