Girls, what's the fattest you're willing to date?

We all want that person with the perfect body, but we also find somewhat heavier people hot as well. What's the fattest guy you're willing to date?

What Girls Said 2

• i am willing to date any size really as long as they have a good personality and i liked them

• not a guy but I could date a big girl.

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a girl one time who was in the 25-26% percentage look in this picture:

www.344pounds.com/.../...fat-percentage-levels.jpg

That was the fattest and I didn't realize how fat she was when I first met her (I was drunk). Her clothes didn't make it so obvious to me until the date.

Then I still kind of liked her and tried to keep an open mind, but after sex I didn't want much more of that.

• Note that I'm in Japan where that 25-26% figure is pretty damn fat. In some other parts some people might even call that "average" or "curvy". To me "average" is maybe more around that 17-18% pic or 20-21% pic.

• Or like, Jessica Alba -- not so big ass or boobs but I like that much more than Kim K or the plus-sized types.

• Beyonce is awesome though -- she has the boobs and butt but she's not the type to kind of spill out and have a protruding tummy when she takes off her clothes. It's all about body fat to me, but I don't mind smaller tits and ass if it comes with lower body fat.