Girls, if a guy looks at you but doesn't approach, is it a turn off?

Like, the guy stares at you like he wants to approach and say hi, but he doesn't for whatever reason, like he's nervous or afraid or worried about the outcome or something, is this a turnoff? Should the guy make an attempt even if he feels he won't get anywhere?

• Yes
    48% (10)
  • No
    52% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not necessarily a turn off but eventually the girl will just assume he's not that into her - just take the risk otherwise you'll keep on wondering "what if" and if she rejects you then it wasn't meant to be and you can move on to someone else. There is always someone better...

• Your right. I think that's the best thing to do.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not a turn off but if he and I like each other and neither one of us makes a move, it's more disappointing than a turn off. Say something!

• Yeah, turn off. I don't want or have the time to play games. If he likes me, he should approach (or the other way around, I should approach)

• So even if he was clearly not your type you'd still respect him for making an effort?

• Of course.

• So knowing how some guys take rejection personal and lash out, if this guy said "that's fine" after you rejected him and just started talking to you as a friend, would you be OK with that?

• not a turn off but will think he isn't interested or likes games which are a turn off

• Oh ok. By any chance if you somehow happen to know that he likes you but is afraid to make a move that would be a turn off right?

• I know what it means to like someone, make the effort the reach out to them and be shot down so I always give a guy a chance and get to know him. if he doesn't approach to me it means he isn't interested enough in pursuing the idea of a relationship.

• Staring is weird. Either come over, or stop staring.

• I know staring probably isn't the word I should've used. More like glancing at you from time to time.

• @heartsndaggers you do have a point.

• Definitely a turnoff but after a while who cares