Relationship help?

My boyfriend tells me that he wants me to get a boob job since my breast aren't that perky. He tells me that if I don't, then he won't really be in love with me. He gets upset that I tell him that I don't really want to get a boob job. Must a girl have perky boobs in order for a man to fall in love with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• His request is valid from his perspective. It's his wants and if he doesn't love you then he should go. But the more serious issue is your self confidence. Either someone loves you for you or show them the door. You determine your worth not them. I'm a boob man, but if she has all the other qualities then that is not even a issue, it's a physical preference not requirement for love.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but it sounds like his "love" is conditional based on how your boobies look. That's not the type of love that will last when you're old and everyone has saggy boobs. Soooo.. I wouldn't do it if it's just to satisfy him. It's your body and if he can't really love it the way it is when you have actively said you don't want it, then find someone who will. Or tell him that once he gets a dick job so it's like 9 inches then you'll love him too.

What Guys Said 6

• Please don't waste another breath or another thought on that loser...

• dump the prick! do that and it will tell him he controls you! give the twat the elbow and move on me love!

• Are you serious? Why are you even with him, leave his ass.

• Dump him, he is a asshole.

• My god NO. That guy sounds like a complete loser. Tell him to get a penis enlargement surgery *facepalm* Don't actually do that 😁 But truthfully, he sounds extremely shallow, he needs to grow up... I'd leave him.

• Your man is what we call a son of a btch!

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all! That is wrong of your man to demand. If he's just into your body that's not true love. Even going so far as to DEMAND to get your hair cut or keep it long or whatever. Trying to look good for your man is not bad and his stating his PREFERENCES is cool. But No one should ever demand something especially so major as plastic surgery.

• Umm thats fucked up. Thats not really love at all. If he really loves you, he should love the way you are and no matter how you look.

• Girl dump him he an asshole for pressuring you to do boob job done and that is not love at all girl he just likes physical attraction

• Um you should leave his ass because he's in love with your body not you!

• You absolutely do not need to have perky boobs for a guy to fall in love with you. He is superficial and does not love you unconditionally. Leave him. For him to be this hung up now on the shape of your boobs, God forbid you get wrinkles, gain weight, or experience something horrific like cancer and lose all your hair. Take it from a girl like me who has very small boobs that aren't perky at all and acne all over her back, yet who has a boyfriend who loves her anyway.