Whys is it good for girls to be fat and not guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not good for girls to be fat. It just doesn't mean the woman is worthless if she is. Women are more heavily valued by their appearance than men, so obese women tend to be more harshly bashed about it. So we come to their defense. Not to glorify obesity, but just to remind everyone that it doesn't define her worth.

Compare it to men being more heavily valued on their success/income than women. An adult man working a low income job is usually more harshly judged than a woman with a low income. But now I'm rambling. My point is, even if it isn't "good," it's still not right to attack them for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not good for anybody to be fat. It's an unhealthy and usually unattractive lifestyle. If anything, the media portrays that women should be skinny, with not much concern towards the guys in terms of obesity. I also never see guys posting pictures or asking questions as to whether or not they're fat, that's the women doing that.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know who told you it was "good" for girls to be fat.. but if you want to go back to like waaaaaaaayyy back when, "fatter" women typically were healthier and suffered less complications when it came to bearing children and childbirth. But I wouldn't say that statement applies in modern day.

• the fat disney princess on here told me so

• women store fat what you're calling fat is having a fe, ale body not a male body. its not good for anyone to be fat but women get called fat when they have healthy bodies. i dont mean when they call obese healthy. i mean a healthy weight looks to other people as fat or chubby bc no one understands what healthy means. its not the same as aesthetically pleasing in skinny jeans.

• It's NOT good for girls to be fat. Fit girls have so many advantages over fat girls. I would never want to trade places with a fat girl, given everything they have to go through. It is easier for fat girls to get laid, though, simply because there are guys who will fuck anything lol.

• Because we want our cake and eat it.

Females naturally carry more fat than males. Everyone has a type you may not be approaching a lady who likes the chubbs.

• Its not ok for guys to be fat. i think its always the funny fat guy or wealthy fat guy who gets the hot chick in movies. And in real life fat dudes get girls as long as they aren't really big.

• It's never healthy to be fat, but it it is important for women to have some fat on their bodies (because of child bearing). That is also why women generally have a higher fat percentage than men.

• it's not

• That is really reversed dumb. It is not okay for either sex to be fat

What Guys Said 0