Girls, Would you date a black guy? Why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i date black guys to piss off my racist dad and to show everyone im not racist like him. I date black guys bect they are amazing in bed and really hung. Its very fashionable to date black guys right now just look at the kardashians/Jenners right now. I date black guys to relieve my white guilt, as an apology for my ancestors role in slavery and to show the BLM at my college that I support their fight for justice against racist white cops. I date black guys because one day I want to have a mixed race baby like Obama so as to help America become a less white more brown multi racial and cultural country.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 19

• Of course I love black guys. But i wouldn't ever say that publicly.

in my opinion tho i think most girls subconsciously prefer white guys or their own race over black guys and they dont even realize it.

2|3
    2|1
    • 3mo

So I take it that you live in the south?

• Yes.

Race doesn't matter to me. I have no preference.

- When I pick someone it's for them and who they are. They could be blue like a smurf and I wouldn't care. [ Let's assume it was a 'natural' skin color]

lol, I'd actually be curious as to what our children would look like. Light blue? Blue with spots? Completely blue?

1|1
    1|0
  • Yep, no reason why I would or wouldn't. As long as we get along, he treats me well, we have the same goals and ambition for the future and our values match up, we good to go.

2|1
    2|0
  • In a long term relationship with one.

Very visually appealing. I love finding him so attractive, dark skin is really beautiful.
    But its our ethics that keep the love strong.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure, no reason why not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'd date a guy of any race but also because come on I'm black also.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, because I'm mostly attracted to white guys. I like their features and I have better chemistry with them than with guys of other races.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not racist or anything and I have two good friends who are black, but I don't find black guys attractive.

0|0
    1|1
    • 3mo

Then please elaborate why you don't find them attractive? Skin color?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I'm guessing it's the same with Asian and Latino men?

• 3mo

Yeah I don't like black hair or dark eyes tbh. Sorry dude

• Yes because I don't date people based of colour of skin I couldn't care less what colour he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, cause why not

1|0
    1|0
  • yes, because they're attractive

0|1
    1|0
  • I would date any guy... I don't judge people based on their race

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I have a boyfriend. But would I be open to it? Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye. The last guy I was really into left me for a tall black guy with an afro.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not attracted to their dark skin and big lips. Also their hair is unattractive to me.

1|0
    2|0
    • 3mo

Then what's your ethnicity?

• 3mo

White

• Sure, I judge the person, not his race.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Just because.

1|0
    1|0
  • No because I'm not attracted to them. I have better connection with other races

2|0
    3|0
    • 3mo

Then what's your ethnicity?

• 3mo

I'm a black Latina

• Why would't I?

2|0
    1|0