Why do black guys like white girls so much?

• Because white girls are more attractive than black girls
  • They don't, its just a lot of white girls have a thing for black guys

Most Helpful Guy

• The queen of mean , Lisa Lampanelli said : I am a white girl with a big ass, I've had more black dick in me than the urinal on the Apollo! My neighbors think my apartment is a stop on the underground railroad!

I don't do it by choice i just haven't lost enough weight to get a white guy to F*CK ME !!

There's your answer !

• Thats actually extremely accurate.

What Girls Said 11

• Because people can like who they want.

• The few black men I dated, initially liked the way I looked... the end :P

• Why does it matter?

• That's the most important question and response out of everything. Because the possible answer could be that Absolutely NOTHING Mattered at all unless you really want it to matter or desired it to matter, or thought that it mattered.

• Look at those assholes in the polls, that's an opinion, state it like one.
    People have preferences, because people can date and fuck who they want. That's why.

• well, this poll is telling...

• Same reason why some white guys like black girls?

• Lmao how anyone can say white girls have a thing for black guys is just ridiculous. Black guys have a thing for white girls, that should be obvious

• You are definitely getting the best answer.

• White wash, If a black male dates a white women they mentally think, they are superior and better if they date a white women. Most just don't get they will always be a negro no matter what race they date.

• Because white girls love black guys so much.

• Some people like a certain type?

• I have heard some black guys say they are tired of black women's attitude...

What Guys Said 12

• I picked neither option. It's fucking porn and media showing this. Also, who cares if blacks go with whites, or visa versa. Who cares who goes with who anymore? It's really a ludicrous argument that is still going on today.

I'm a black man and I like WOMEN!!! If I'm attracted to them, it doesn't matter what background they are from. I'll go for her, unless they are unattainable or they don't want to deal with me.

Then again, I can do this because I live in a great country, that allows me the freedom to choose who I want to be with.

• Because people like who they like, it's a simple construct, you find someone you're attracted to, and you like them, i don't really think race comes into it, unless you use race as a system to define someone as a person, basically stereotypes, which never really work in real life, unless someone chooses to live by that stereotype.

• I don't think it's fair to generalize, I'm a white male and I prefer black girls, (For various reasons I could explain but won't) but I don't believe that "White men like black girls" Sure, some black men do, and some don't, It's a personal choice, and is not something that can be generalized to an entire race.

• Well I dunno... maybe because preferences? :v
    Hey everyone likes what they like, or maybe it's a fetish.. as for me...
    No... Race... is... Safe... >:P

• People like who they like

• Mainstream media? Is that the answer you wanted? Some of us are stupid and date ONLY white women because they believe that they're easier than back women (stupid as fuck, women are women), some for lighter mixed babies, some for good hair, and the rest just like them based on personality.

• I have a thing for her too!

• Dem titties doe. Makes me wanna motorboat.

• Dunno why blacks love white girls. But white girls love blacks for their "cock"

• If you had the choice, would you choose the soft, sweet cooch of a white girl, or some stinky, greasy n-word pussy?

• Coz it's a taboo sort of thing. Same reason why white girls like black guys so much. The difference between the white and black man is huge (no pun intended lol). I like them because to me they look so hot and knowing im fucking her without any punishment coming forth (unlike my ancestors), it is a good feeling lol. Blue eyed girls are my favourite, can loose myself in those eyes srs snowbunnies for lifeeee, although Spanish or brazilian girls take the cake. The only women who know how to properly walk in heels i tell ya lol

• Dumb

• And most blacks think they can't be racist. Get over yourself.

• Im all good bruh Im just telling you I enjoy white girls. You the one hating lol.. You also want to know why white women like black guys? Because they have felt the same sort of oppression (being under the white man as well), but no where near what minorities have gone through. So they want to relate on some level.

• Where was the poll choice for 'more willing to suck dick'?