IN LUST WITH MY BOYFRIENDS DAD?

Okay everything was great with my boyfriend, then i finally met the family... HIS DAD IS STUNNING. it doesn't help that i typically like older men and that his dad is very friendly and talks to me a lot. I feel so awkward when he walks in the room because i start smiling and i wonder if anyone notices how differently i act when he's around. I know it's wrong but i can't help it, should i just end things with him? Or is it normal to have a crush.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is wrong, but YES, you CAN help it. But you have to try.

End things? No. If that is your answer then that is what you will be doing forever. Learn to control yourself. You can't get all wet every time a good looking older man walks in the room. Wipe that lusty smile off your face and try acting normal.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• ... bitches these days

• LMFAOOO!!! ROFLDD!!! MY LUNGSSSS!!! WOOOO!!! but seriously... sloots gonna sloot

• @BlackPantherSpeaks you know they need a good gangbang so they can shut thier fuckin mouths lol

• Really sad in my opinion.

• I'm pretty sure your crush will fade away in time and you'll be like "What was I thinking?" ... Hopefully. Lol

• No wonder men cheat.

• Just fuck him leave your boyfriend and fuck the shit outta the dad...(devils advocate)

• Kids these days...

• Whateves its fine to find someone else attractive. Tell your boyfriend, get him jealous

• Lol nice

• No comment.

• Hopefully you won't do anything with him a potentially ruining their family over this

• Def not he's married so yeah.

What Girls Said 8

• umm no it is not normal to have a crush on bf's dad o. o

• I had a crush on my ex-boyfriend pops. They looked exactly alike, and they both have the same personality.

Long hair, beard, tall, quirky,
    But the person I fell for was my ex. I didn't let that ruin what we had. I was just like "well damn" when I saw his pops.

THen when I met his His ma I was like, "HOW are they so gorgeous ".

So was his step sister.

His family shouldn't of been so overly attractive and kind ahaha

• I went to a private girls school and only made friends with certain girls because I liked their fathers.

Was it wrong?
    I still don't know.

• get with him and make your ex boyfriend your step son lmfao

• Stay the fuck away from him...

• It won't happen. Best thing u can do is not go after someones fcking dad. Especially someone u know.

• Thats up to you if this crush is more than that. Would you really be with him if given the chance? Would you act on any feelings you have?

• Just look at it this way: You know you will still enjoy your boyfriend's looks when he gets older.