How do I know if I'm just a booty call to a guy?

I've been talking to this guy and he has been saying he wants a serious relationship etc. We were talking quite a lot for two months and he also got mad at me once for just hanging out with some guys. I went to visit him last week and we hooked up, he said he would pick me up from work the next day and get lunch, but when I texted him he said he'd be busy. It's been almost a week and he hasn't texted me since. We hooked up once before this too so I don't really know what to think. He was showing me his tinder matches and conversations with his ex that night as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill be honest if you give it up to fast in to little time like 2 or 3 months he may only say he's wante relationship this and that to keep you coming but really is just interested in getting laid in otherwords yea its official yiur a booty call to him becouse if you werent he would be texting calling and trying to be near you all the time if a relationship is something he wants!

Most Helpful Girl

• It does appears you are just a booty call. There's no signs that he wants anything more. His behaviour and words don't harmonise. Trust his actions... not his words

Refrain from allowing to use you as a booty call... then that way you'll see his true motives.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if he hasn't been contacting you after that day then it's possible that he was only using you.

• Yeah... sounds like you're a booty call.

What Girls Said 0