Guys, If a girl you had been seeing for about a month accidentally farted in front of you would you still be interested?

• Yes
    90% (18)
  • No
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, of course. You don't have to maintain that social pretense of "you're a girl so you can't have bodily functions" forever, we all know you do and it's OK. You're human, you don't have to hide it. It would have to be one hell of a nasty fart to ruin a relationship.

Plus if you're really into a girl, every thing she does becomes cute so you benefit from that too. When I was in grade 8 the girl I had a crush on belched really loud and blamed it on me and I was just like "wooowww".

What Guys Said 8

• Seriously? If you are dating someone that dumps you for a little fart, you are dating the wrong ones!!
    What kind of shallow fool would use that as a dating 'deal-breaker'?

• Unforgivable.

To accidentally fart shows a lack of self control. To intentionally fart shows confidence, a very desirable trait.

• lol hahahaha...
    hahahaha
    hahahaha
    sorry this was exatcly how i laughed reading the title (minus the lol)
    of course id still date you. who would dump a girl over that. srsly, gurls have got to loosen up about this stuff.

• Farting can be involuntary, pretty sure he'd understand.

• I would hind it hilarious, but I'll still be interested. Lol

• Yeah but only if she promises to fart in my mouth next time.

• nope

• Yeah I would be fine with it, probably have done the same by then, lol